2 - Knights of the Holy Order II

Central city district, Noveria kingdom.

She couldn't believe it...

An actual vampire can walk through daylight...

But the Grandmaster mentioned they're only half breeds, as he refers to call them, but mostly Daywalkers, she has dealt with vampires when she was hunting with her old group before they died. They mostly come at night due to being afraid of the sun but Daywalkers on the other hand... this is bad. How long they been active? God knows...

Elisabeth stood leaning against the rails as she admired the view of plaza square where are people sitting and chatting, few of them walking as they pass by the Imperial watch guards, keeping in line for any sign of trouble.

Elisabeth adjusts her small portable lantern before it glowed blue, a sign to speak due to its magic communication tool. "This is Elisabeth Jensen, reaching to a nearby hunter by plaza square. Am I speaking to Liam Auster?" She asked with a tired tone, stood by the roof balcony, grasping her magic lantern that's attached on her right hip, it glowed blue once more.

"Ah if isn't the doctor that studies vampirism." The voice spoke within the magic lantern.

She twitches her eyebrow in annoyance, gives a deadpan look before she answered. "I was a doctor, not anymore." She grimaces.

"Hey i was kidding first off, gotta have sense of humor in these days Elisabeth, didn't realize there was another Hunter."

Elisabeth gets off from the rails to stand firmly as she gazes at plaza square below at the distance. "The Holy Order sent me to aid you, I came from all the way from Serkossos kingdom."

"Ah that explains about your accent."

She let out a heavy sigh. "Liam Auster, are we gonna talk about my accent all day? Because l really don't have time for that, I'm here for a calling because the Holy Order is dealing with half breeds, is this true of a vampire can walk through daylight like it's nothing?" She asked firmly.

"Oh... that." The voice went silence for a moment till the magic lantern glowed as it speaks. "It's true, I didn't believe at first when I first arrived here, there is a vampire that's spreading his cursed infection to the people, to walk through daylight."

"My god.." Elisabeth sighed, steps back away slightly from the rails. So it's true... there is a actual Daywalker spreading disease that makes them immune to the sun, she needs to find the patient zero and kill it before it spreads to other kingdoms. "So you have any leads where the Daywalker is?" She asked, she rests her back against the nearby wall.

"Wait, you know who's causing this plague?" Liam asked with curiosity, spoke through the portable lantern.

Elisabeth looked away with silence before she answered. "It's a strong possibility but I said once more back on the cathedral, it's a private info that I cannot share..."

"Listen sorceress, I get you, you people are full of secrets and keep it to yourself but if your going to be working with me and others, might as well share the hidden information that you keep in secrecy. You said you studied secrets of immortality."

"I did studied secrets of immortality from vampires but I'll only share a few bit since the Order read my background..." She gave a frown look. "Years ago, I was a part of research team, led by doctors and practitioners. They found a vampire washed up in shores, he was pretty badly beaten, they took him and we did experiments on him. But to my shock... it was a vampire who's immune to sun."

"Your shitting me... you captured an Daywalker, like an actual cause of all this?"

Elisabeth lowers her head slightly, frowning. "Yes... this thing calls himself Demacula, it was not human at all... my research team gave me knowledge it was a fallen angel."