Revision 2-Looks Like You've Got an Audience Now

This isn't really a revision of the theory, more of an addition.  However, I'm still calling it a revision.  Anyway, while there has been plenty of speculation about how Sherlock survived his death, there has been signifigantly less speculation about how he's going to be reunited with John (but I have seen lots of great ideas!).  These are two ideas for how Sherlock and John will be brought together again.

1.  The scene opens to what is obviously a wedding.  A bride walks down the aisle in a beautiful ivory dress.  The groom looks at her, too far away to make out his face.  She has reached her position facing the groom, whose hands lift her veil away to reveal the face of John's old girlfriend, Sarah.  The camera pans, showing the face of a smiling and happy John.  The reverend, about to unite the couple, asks if there are any objections.  A man in the audience stands.  John's smile melts away, replaced by a look of absolute disbelief, anger, wonder, and relief.  Once again, the camera pans, revealing the man to be Sherlock.  Theme music begins.

2.  The scene opens to John standing in an operation room, just about ready to perform sugery on a subject.  He places the white mask on his face, then pulls on each rubber glove one by one.  As the patient is being wheeled in, John looks over the array of tools at his disposal.  He is just about to pick up a scapel when a ringtone goes off.  John, looking embarrassed, hand the scapel over to one of his assistants as he checks his phone.  His eyes widen in shock as he reads the text.  It says "Come if convenient-SH".  He looks around, unsure of what to do, when his phone goes off again.  It says, "If inconvenient, come anyway-SH".  John apologizes to his assistant, mumbling that he has to go.  He exits the hospital, and the doors slam behind him as he runs out.  Theme music begins.