Ch. 27 So Beautiful

*Chiara

She swallowed, throat closing nervously, but nodded. A quiver started in her core, worked it's way upward to her lips. She pressed down on them to control her expression.

Yes. He was going to fuck her now.

This time she was afraid—she was a fool, a naïve innocent girl, playing with dangers she didn't understand. This was the Dark Flame, the Wing-Cutter, and she told him he could do whatever he wanted to her body.

And her body betrayed her with its aching, yearning need. Her nipples stood tight against the thin scrap she wore on her chest, a new flush of wetness flooded her sex at the thought of him inside her, she could barely focus her eyes. Heavy lids half-closed and she whimpered, unable and unwilling to say the words to make him stop. She wanted to belong to him and let his darkness consume her.

He drew his hand down her chest, pulling away the fitted top she wore, to cup her breast and roll her hardened nipple between his fingers. She gasped. He pinched harder, almost enough to cause pain, but she leaned into it, melting under his command, giving in and letting go. He lowered his head to take her nipple in his mouth and suck as he had her sensitive nub. She dug her hands in the column behind her, jaw clenched against a panting scream.

Thrusting her leg sideways, he spread her legs open, exposing herself to his gaze. He leaned back on his heels. It felt more vulnerable with him looking at her nakedness, than before with his face between her thighs.

"Beautiful," he said. "You are beautiful, and will only be more beautiful when my cock is buried to the hilt in your pussy."

Her chest lifted with a deep breath, nipples aching and pointed in the cool air of the hall. He took his cock in a wide hand and stroked its length, still studying her naked sex. Beads of moisture glistened on her folds and soft hairs on the mound, just as his lips were still wet from enjoying her orgasm.

He pulled the last bit of cloth free from his cock as he gripped it. He stood, crushing her to the column. Rubbing the tip on her sex, he took a handful of her hair to force her head back. She let her head fall back under his pull, helpless against the growing desire for that cock to move inside her.

Lost—she was lost, and Logan's promise of darkness and pleasure was the path forward.

Without a word, he pressed the tip of his cock into her, stretching her almost painfully, but also deliciously.

"Look at me," he commanded.

She obeyed.

He rolled his hips, as settling in, one hand holding her thigh to keep her legs spread for him. The hand in her hair pulled her head back, lighting a fire in her roots that tingled all the way to her toes. She had to look him in the eye from this position.

Her heart pounded, a thunder in her ears.

"So fucking wet, Chiara," he whispered, voice laced with darkest sin. "You are so fucking wet for me—" he leaned forward, voice turning into the barest breath—"my angel."

In a brutal thrust, he slid his entire cock into her, up and up, and wider than should be possible. She convulsed in surprise and the blinding pleasure of him filling her sex. Swallowing a shout, she gasped for air, and had to grab his shoulders to hold on. Toes curled in the tight boots. Fires swept through her core.

"I was right," he rasped. "You are so beautiful on my cock."

***

*Logan

Logan arched back to admire the view of himself buried in Chiara's plumped pussy. He'd dreamed of this moment for how many agonizing months, trapped in the dungeon with her? She was tight and hot around him, squeezing him in the mind-blowing grip of her sex and he never wanted to do anything else but fuck her.