Relinquishing the belt

Stella's POV

I stood backstage gripping my new championship I still couldn't believe it the whole night was a shock for me but something didn't feel right, something felt off and I hoped I was wrong. I watched the monitor as Vince McMahon stood inside the ring, confusion laced onto my face as questions raced through my mind ' why is he here? ' and ' what's going on? ' were the main ones. Soon Vince voices filled out the arena " Last week we had a shock wave, it was a night of disappointments and wins and there is one match that caught my attention, it got me thinking and that match involved the one and only Stella Zo" I tilted my head even more confused as before but smiled a little as I heard the cheers from my name.

"Yes I know, she is one of the greatest women that has ever stepped in this ring but that's just it a women not a man, so I'd like to call her out" huh I raised my eyebrow slowly walking out as my music played. Slowly holding the mic that was given to me to my lips "well spotted, I never knew I was women, but what has that got to do with anything?" I spoke softly keeping my eyes directly at him as he carried on "you hold the males championship in your clutches something made for just the male division, it's a new era Stella it's not old school anymore, and it pains me to say this but this belt doesn't belong to you it never has" i couldn't believe what he was saying as I felt my anger slowly piling up " I'm sorry that I have to be the one to do this as no one else wanted this to happen but I'm afraid that that belt you have to relinquish" I'm sorry what did he just say. My belt that I fought with my blood, sweat and tears had to be given up I slowly felt myself snap as he took the belt from my hand.

Sneering I bring the mic back up to my lips "listen you senile old man, I know that's it's been a while since you've stepped foot inside this ring but I run NXT, and that belt you took from me that's your demise" I took a breath to show myself calming down before I drop kicked Vince McMahon and rolled out the ring as the fans looked on in horror. The last thing I heard before getting backstage was the commentators "OMG WHAT DID WE JUST WITNESS, DID STELLA ZO JUST SNAP" "SHUT UP SHE HAD ALL RIGHT WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS TO TAKE THE BELT FROM THE TRUE QUEEN" I smirk before I rush of to go home.