Uprising star

Stella Pov

It's been a month since my nxt suspension, I was able to take a break and focus on my mental health and now was the start of my new chapter as I was set to make my Raw debut. I entered the arena with my hood up as I sat in the audience trying to blend in soon it was my time to shine.

No pov:

Liv Morgan was standing inside the ring making her speech grinning " their is no woman superstar who is even at my level, no one crazy and willing to defile rules to win " she spoke into the mic as the crowd cheers "I've been I rivalries that have shaken the wwe universe to the core " she added on looking through the crowd " so my question is what's next " Liv sighed before continuing on "who's next more like" . Before she got to finish her speech a figure made its way out from the crowd and attacked her with a bat covered in barbed wire.

"Who's that" yelled Micheal Cole "you can't do that he carried on" as the crowded where split between cheers and boos. Soon the mysterious figure removed her hood from her jacket looking coldly at Liv as she layed on the mat. Soon she picked up the mic that was disregarded. Bringing it to her lips and the crowd were cheering and booing " I'm sure you know who I am " she grinned looking over at the crowd "but for you pathetic insects I'll introduce myself " this caused the whole audience to boo which she rolled her eyes to as Micheal Cole was screaming "oh my god".

The woman smiled dangerously "I'm Stella Zo, the greatest female to grace your presence " she purred tapping her lips and she grinned wider "and the woman's and men's devision are now on notice " this comment caused the crowd to go crazy knowing full well that this woman was dangerous and she ment it . She then dropped the mic onto Liv before getting out the ring and walking back up the ramp, as she went back stage she met with Triple H who shock her hand. "Welcome back" I smiled before walking away.

Stella's Pov:

"Zoey" I heard being shouted as I saw Dakota Kai running up to me to which I smiled and hugged her "hey girl" I added which caused Dakota to grin "that was incredible " she laughed softly to which I smiled wider "I honestly can't wait to show the world this new side of me" I spoke unaware of the stares I got from two people down the hall.

I then looked down at my phone once Dakota left grinning at the comments left on social Media

"OMG SHES BACK"

"Whatttttt, GUYS WE JUST SAW A GLIMPSE OF TRUE PERFECTION "

"No because if judgement day don't claim her , I will"

"Imagine her and Mami on a team"

"IM TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF IM STRAIGHT BUT STELLA ALWAYS HAS TO BRING ME TO REALITY "

" We have a Mami and now we have Mother"

" wwe superstars have been put on notice AHHH SOMEONE SLAP ME"

"Mother could slap me and I'll say thank you"

"THE REIGN OF THE ICE QUEEN HAS BEGUN PEOPLE"