Judgement day

Stella PoV:

I was watching the screen as the judgement day were doing their promo confused . Rhea stood in the middle of the ring with a Microphone in her hand " What a happy little surprise the WWE universe was presented with" I taunts with her thick Australian accent as she brought the mic up to her lips "we saw the debut of Stella Zo " the crowd were split between cheers and boos as I raised rubbed my chin a little listening to her promo backstage. "Now I would like to properly introduce myself to her so please princess come out " she purred on softly beckoning me out.

I slowly made my way out as my theme tune played slowly in caution I made my way inside the ring surprised when Dominik Mysterio opened the ropes for me as I stepped in. I went a picked up a mic before looking over at her. "You called" was spoken softly as I kept my eyes on her just in case, I'm not stupid I know what she is capable of. "Mami wanted to have closer look princess, see I've been watching you since nxt, Mami has seen how dangerous you can be Miss ice queen and well Mami approves " she lured out stepping closely to my body feeling the hot breaths as she spoke which made me shiver a lot . Noticing my reaction she smirked a little " all you have to do is come to Mami and she can take care of the rest" I added on teasing me a little . I brought the mic back up to my lips "I'm intrigued with this, and a bit curious " I stated tilting my head looking deep into her eyes "beg" I add on keeping my eyes locked "if you want me beg, because let me set one thing straight Mami I'm not the princess that is so easily thrown about, I'm the devil in disguise, I'm what people warn others about, I'm what makes you question everything and I'm the one that makes people kneel and quite frankly I came here for one thing and that's revenge " I purred walks around Rhea winking at dom a little "see Liv stole my time to move up, that was supposed to be mine, but no that little bitch decided to tear my ACL and then I had my championship taken from me because of my gender" I growl out pissed "I want her to bleed, I want to rip her to shreds, now my question is Mami will you stand in my way or will you assist because if I'm going to join the family I've got to trust no one will stop me or take it from me" I finished standing in front of her again as the crowd shouted "holy shit, holy shit" over and over again as Rhea Ripley got on her knees "I'll give you Liv, I'll give you anything you desire, Mami will take care of you, just join us" I tap my chin gently as she begged pretending to think "hmmmm I suppose so " I grin out which made Rhea smirk and rest her arm I've my shoulder whispering into my ear "welcome baby girl" as dom winked at me a little.