Chapter 5

Author's pov

Time skip to engagement day.

Rudra was in his room at Raichand Mansion. Manhar and Tara were with him, getting him ready for the engagement.

The Raichand Mansion was decorated with lights and flowers.

Aishani , Rahul and siya were helping the servants and checking if everything's okay. Keshavi , Hridev were with vachi at her home.

Meanwhile , nivan came to aishu and hugged her legs . Aishani saw him and took him in his arms.

Nivan held her cheeks in his small hands and said "anii you look bootiful ".

Aishani laughed at his pronunciation and replied to him saying "thank you my baby. And it's not bootiful baby . It's beautiful." and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Nivan tried saying beautiful. Aishu smiled and kept correcting him.

Soon Tara came and took nivan with her to feed him as it's his dinner time. ( After eating his dinner nivan slept guys ) .

Soon , Rasha ( rudra's mom) came towards aishani and asked where is her mom Krupa ?!

Aishu replied that her mom is on the way. As already all of the woof squad's parents were present except the Rajawats , Krupa and hridev's parents.

Hridev's parents couldn't attend as they are in Australia for an impromptu meeting .

There was not a function done without Krupa as Rasha and Krupa are bestfriends and are from the same industry.

After an hour , The Rajawats entered. But siya didn't spotted vachi. So she looked at vachi's mom and said "aunty where is vachi bhabhi ?!".

Vachi's mom and dad gave an awkward smile to all of them and replied to siya "beta ,woh keshavi aur Hridev ke sath aa rahi hai". (Beta, she is coming with Keshavi and Hridev.)

Aishani sensed their awkward mood and slowly went towards vachi' mom and asked her if everything's okay . Vachi's dad replied that everything's okay and no need to be tensed .

Soon , Krupa also came and they all exchanged pleasentries.

As the muhrat time was coming closer, Rasha told aishu to call vachi and ask them how much time will they take to reach here .

Aishu went to a corner and began calling. But the line was coming not reachable. She tried like 5 times and took Rahul's phone and tried from his phone to keshavi's and hridev's . She got the same response.

So she went and said to the elders that they didn't lift their phone. All got tensed due to this. Tara said "maa aap tension na le , they must be struck in traffic. Aap toh jaante ho na Mumbai ka traffic."

( Maa,don't get tensed they must be struck in traffic. You know how Mumbai's traffic is )

Rudra got down with manhar and he did a namate to all of them. His eyes searched for vachi. As aishu understood him she looked at rudra and spoke "rudra , they are struck in traffic , they must be coming".

Rudra gave her a nod and began talking with his soon to be in- laws and all the elders.

Manhar came to aishu's side and asked where vachi , Hridev and Keshavi was. Aishu replied that they are not lifting the phone with a tensed expression.

The door bell rang and everyone were happy as they know it will be vachi. They asked mala taai ( one of the trusted servant of Raichand's ) . She obliged and went to open the door .