Chapter 19

Also I just typed the chapter today. I'm sorry for not updating on Monday as I was busy in my college works. It got hectic but I really tried. And today I got little time. Actually in this chapter I wanted to write Caleb and aishani's conversation. But to focus more on aishani and rudra's life, vachi and Hridev needed to get out for now. Though they will be doing little cameos, it will just be aishani and rudra from now on. Also don't forget to vote.

AISHANI

It's been a week. Currently i am in my car driving to the airport to give send off to vachi and Hridev. I didn't wanted to go,but the constant calls from my frds and 2 missed calls from my husband made me keep my pending work aside.

As I reached there I saw vachi's parents , shavi , manhar, Hridev and rudra standing there and talking to themselves. I soon went near them with a small smile playing on my face. To be honest i wasn't happy to come here. Because whenever we met ,i ended up getting hurt by Rudransh's words and actions.

"Aishu, I missed you so much" Hridev spoke hugging me tightly. I did hug him back but not like how i used to before. Not because of how people will think, but because I can't forget what happened. No, I don't want to blame them, they must've had their reasons. But how can I forget what I went through just because of their step in life. Is it okay to think like this?! I don't care. At least there should be someone who should understand me. I feel so alone. Not now Isha. Not now. I chanted in my head trying not to become weak. As i didn't spoke anything to Hridev he broke the hug and looked at me with questioning eyes.

I ignored him and went to vachi and gave her a small hug. Before she hugged me back I moved back and gave her a small smile. Although I felt Rudransh's eyes shooting daggers and felt shavi, mano and Dev's questioning face, I didn't care. I don't want to. I know i am being wrong but.. !!

"Why does she have to come here?! Just because she got some calls from her friends she dared to come! Such a shameless woman she is" i heard vachi's mom utter. Did I feel pain ?! Yeah ! But there's another emotion that I was holding back from long time. And i guess i shouldn't hold it back anymore.

I turned and faced vachi's mom and gave her a broad smile and spoke "apologize for what you just spoke Mrs. Rajawat. If you don't the consequences won't be good".

Everyone's mouth got  opened as a fish hearing me ! What did they even thought?! That I will take whatever that's thrown at my face?! Fucking clowns!

"How can you even speak like that aishani. Don't you have shame after ruining the life of my daughter?!" Vachi's dad accused. Oh how I wish to accuse other's for ruining mine. Fuck you people! I don't even need your apologies!!

"Dad please. Don't" vachi spoke through her tears. I am tired of this drama! I gave one last look to all of them and started moving from there. I heard shavi, dev and vachi call my name. But i didn't care.

I went back to my office and began working. Time flew and when i looked up at my digital clock , it shown 12:45. My eyes widened. Not because of the time. But because of the day. It is 12th September. The day all went haywire. I heard Stacy knock on my door. Though everyday Stacy knocks on my door, on 12th September it's different. She knocks to check-up on me. It's been like this since she knew my past.

How did i even forgot about today?! Why?????

I came out of trance when I heard her knock again. I told her to come in. She entered inside and spoke "mam, I guess you should go home" she said not meeting my eyes.

"No, I want to stay here today. Go home. The driver must be waiting for you" i spoke looking outside at the black clouds were occupied by the once blue sky. No, it's not because of rain. It's the darkness of the night. Speaking so many things. Stacy closed the door and packed her things and started going home. I know she wanted to be there for me. But this time , I wanted to be alone. I cry on this day. But Stacy will be on my side. But today I just wanted it to be me.