Chapter 18

If I get 50 followers on Instagram and Wattpad I'll update the next chapter

If I get 50 followers on Instagram and Wattpad I'll update the next chapter. Please follow. This is my request. And also don't be a silent reader. Please!!

Author's pov

As soon as aishani opened the door she came in face to face to her husband who was dressed in joggers and a tshirt. That meant that he woke and immediately came here.

Rudransh entered the room ignoring hashs barking.

Hash its fine. Its just rudra hearing his mom hash calmed down.

Why are you staying here instead of staying in Singhania mansion? rudra questioned while staring direactly into aishanis eyes.

I didnt wanted to stay there rudra. I felt suffocated so I came here aishu lied.

Rudransh held aishani"s face and spoke "stop lying aisha!"

"I'm not lying Rudransh. And i am sleepy okay?! Let me sleep. And get out" aishani spoke masking her emotions.

"The swollen eyes are telling me another story. And now don't say that they are swollen because you didn't sleep" Rudransh spoke seriously.

"Jab mein ache tarah se kuch puch Raha hu toh bataa kyu nahi deti?" She heard him say.

(When I'm asking something nicely why won't you answer me?)

"Batane ke liye kuch hai hi nahi rudra" and fell on the bed to sleep.

( there's nothing to say rudra)

Rudra climbed on the bed and made aishani turn to him and spoke "tum bataa rahi ho ya phir mein khud pataa karwaun?!".

( are you going to say or should I know the matter myself?)

"Okay fine! Listen !!! My mom didn't allowed me to be in there because she doesn't like cheaters. Happy now?! Sun liya?!" aishu replied looking at Rudransh.

( did you heard?)

"Then where were you till now aisha?! I know you checked in at 4:15. Tab Tak kaha thi?!" Rudransh questioned.

(Where were you till then?)

"Stop rudransh. I am literally sleepy. I didn't even got sleep. So please let me sleep" aishani spoke turning to other side and trying to stop herself from breaking down infront of Rudransh.

"Aisha..." and that's all it took for her. The tenderness in his voice, the way his voice became soft while he called her name as if he knew that she was about to cry. She turned to him and immediately hid her face in his chest while hugging him tightly.

"Don't cry aishani. You've already cried. You could've come back to home right?! Why didn't you return?!" She heard him question while she clutched his shirt in a tight grip.