Characters

Page Philips

           Page Philips

Page is a beautiful young girl in her early twenties. The only heiress of her family. Stubborn, independent, full of confidence, and when she wants something she gets it. She never had a family. She has it just to show but not to feel their love and presence. They were always too busy with other things. That's why she wants to leave them even though she can't until she gets married.

Rowan Coldwell

Rowan Coldwell

Rowan is magnet for women but they aren't for him . He takes pleasure in their company, but he doesn't seek love since it doesn't captivate him. His main desire is to live life to the fullest, focusing on spending money and working hard. But, when it comes to his family, he is emotionally sensitive. His mother passed away while giving birth, causing his father to become mentally unstable and nearly  abandon him . As a result, he carries the weight of self-blame, even though he was just a baby at the time

 As a result, he carries the weight of self-blame, even though he was just a baby at the time

Henry Coldwell

Henry is Rowan's cousin from dads side.
He is the only child in his family, just like Rowan and they are basically  twins. They are the same age and they love similar things. However, the key difference lies in Henry's fondness for women. There's no shortage of ladies in New York whom he hasn't been with. He doesn't take relationships too seriously. He just want to enjoy life partying and having fun.

Kristy Larson

Kristy Larson

Kristy is Channels's best model. She loves expensive things and enjoys Luxus. Her parents are to sensitive when it comes to her. Because of it she  gets what she wants, always. Princess. But once she gets angry it's better to not exist. All men are on their knees for her but she doesn't want a man who will just use her and throw. That's why she prefers to be happy alone.

__________________________

Hey everyone! (I hope this will read someone😬but whatever).

This is my second try on Wattpad and I'll try to make it better than last time, hopefully, it'll be good. I wanted to publish on WP and let's say have my " readers club" so I'll try to make it happen.
Please vote, share, and follow and see you in the next chapter.

                        Lots of love💗

       Lnkmkoor