3. The Marriage

Page

It's been hell like these last couple of days. But hell like. I wasn't going out of my bedroom, I wasn't even eating, not even drinking anything. I was acting like a depressed teenager. I mean, I was trying to manipulate them, but it turns out nobody cares about me. I was thinking about this marriage. OMG, marriage!!? I want to throw up. I was never a big fan of marriage and all that stuff. But I would lie if I said I hadn't dreamt about having a husband and family. But not like this. My dream was to run away from this toxic family and people, meet the most caring, handsome, lovely, strong man, and be happy with him. Happy enough to start a completely different life. But according to my plan, it was supposed to happen in like 4, or 5 years until I earn the money, buy an apartment, and move to that other place, far away from here. I wanted to travel more, to have fun more, to live more. Although I like marriage I still admire it like a prison. It's not like I won't be tied up to that man and house and kids. Okay Page, you're thinking too much you don't need this now.

If I think about my current situation, I'm fucked. I don't know that man I just know that he is rich. And handsome as my grandma said but it doesn't make it any easier for me.

Knock... Knock

Fuck off!! - I barged

Fuck off!! - if I say fuck off, you fuck off!

, Page it's Kristy. "

Oh, thank God!

,, come in"

, What the fuck is this Page? You look terrible, yet even more than this messy room! "-I  Raised my head, looking at her, as she sat next to me

, If you're going to brag about my room, don't talk. I have much more problems than this. And I won't be even living in here after I get married!"

, Yeah about that, do you know when is your wedding?"

, No and I don't care"

Mhm Okay, I get it this all is too much, and...

, it's all ducked up Kristy. They sold me out for the sake of their business. I'm getting married to a man I don't even know and I don't want to get married! What am I gonna do, this sucks. I wanted to live life, to work, to be my person. Not for them just to come out of nowhere and tell me the biggest life-changing decisions without my approval!! "- I feel hot tears running down my cheeks as I scream as loud as I can so my throat hurts. Her face tells me all. It's so bad. She opened her arms, crawled towards me, and hugged me so tightly. It made me cry even more. I don't have anyone. Just her. All my life it was just her. She is the only person who cares for me. The only person I can tell something, have fun, laugh, cry in front of. And I did, burying my head in her hair.

, It's enough, okay, look at me. No more tears, no more ugly crying. "

, You found the perfect moment to call me ugly."

, I didn't say you're ugly, just drop crying ugly. You need to move on. I know what you feel but look I'm here, next to you. You're not alone and never will be. I won't let that happen. But you need to get together. You need to be the old Page again."

There's no longer an old page again it's all ruined.

, It's not! Stop talking like that! Look from the other side. It will last for 6 months, you'll be with that man just on contrary, and when it's done you'll pack your things and move. Look at least you won't be in this house with these people. That's what you always wanted. "- she looks at me with so much hope, she's giving everything she can to save me from myself

, A little and entire wouldn't be bad at all right" - she smiled cheekily

, hey! "

,, What? Your granny said he's handsome, and she knows him well. If he is that bonus."