Chapter 3 Sneak Peek

Page's POV

You're a careless son of a bitch! Fuck you! I hate you I can't wait for these 6 months to end!

Don't worry, I can't wait either. You're so irresponsible, I can't stand your flippant ass!

I run towards my bedroom, slamming the door. I'm so angry I'm so frustrated I can't be doing this anymore. I'm sick of all these people I'm sick of this wasteful life!
I looked at Open Widow... I will run away. Yes, I will run away. Fuck them all! I'm so sick of them!! I will save myself!!

U peeked from the windows to see the height I was gonna try to jump. No definitely not jumping, it is high! What can I do?! I'm running from side to side of this fucking big room!

And why the fuck is everything in this house big?!

In the movies when they try to escape they always Tie up some rope to the bed and climb down. But I do not have a fucking rope with me!
I'm looking through the windows, biting my lip. I'm trying to think to get an idea. Oh, fuck my life! There's no point here. I have fucking a lot of money in my bank account and I could do whatever I want with it and I still can but I'm married! I'm fucking married!! And the company is in the line of crushing down by economical sources, and that means I don't have the luxury I had. And then what's all that money for?! All that work?!

Curazin! Yes, the curtain. I can climb down with it. I just need to get on that chair and take it off. I Climbed the chair taking off this massive curtain and throwing it around... Where should I tie it? Will the bed move? Or to tie it up to the Lock? Will the door get broken? Or that fucker can get and open the door and I will fall! Bed... The bed is the best idea.

I tied it tightly, strong to the bed. I'll survive I think.

checked through the windows to see if there was no one in the garden. It's clear.

Cvmone girl, C'mone woman you can do this. You've been through worse shit, you will survive. C'mone Page!

I grabbed the curtain, my legs around it holding it for dear life. Oh, this is harder than it looks. I need to hold strongly or I'm dead.
Okey just slowly slowly Okey I'm getting somewhere. I'm already at the half of this house! I looked down and sighed in relief yes I'll survive! Cold sweat is sweating my face, this is not easy. But the headlines are just behind this big ass gate it'll be worth it.

I looked up to the sky, making my last moves, and... YES. THE GRAS!!! I'M ALIVE!
FUCK YES WOMAN! I jumped, clunching my teeth to not make any sound. And just when I thought I just needed to get over The gate and could easily breathe, I turned around and... And I guess you already know. Fucking asshole Rowan. What the fuucckkkk!! I'm buried in the place, in the walking pose!

Well, that was impressive! - he said it so relaxed looking up the window and down at me

"Can I live? Can I fucking live!? " - I screamed at his fucking annoying yet perfect face.

"You you'll run away that easily?" - how is he so calm!? UGH, I WANT TO SLAP HIM!

"What the fuck is your problem, let me live?!" - I'm frustrated, shouting, looking up at his eyes

"I'm not holding you and I'm letting you do whatever you want!"

"Then let me go 'cause as you see I want to! "

You could've just gotten through the door I don't get why you tried to run away like this. You love action right?

Can you stop being so arrogant or I swear I won't be responsible for the consequences!

Why do you want to run away so bad? I don't get it. I'm not doing anything, you do what you want?

And what I shouldn't? Cause you're my so-called husband? - I mocked him

Listen I'm really not in the mood for fighting, let's just get inside and sleep it has been a long day.

I'm not coming inside!

Why not?

I can't stand you!

And you think I can stand you?! I can't either, and that's why I don't want to be wasting my time on your childish actions so please get inside!

You're a coward, and so selfish, and so egoistic and you piss me off!! I can't even look at you without being pissed!

Then don't! Like I care?! I'm politely standing here asking you to get inside the house so we can sleep at peace after these chaotic days and you're just screaming my ears are hurting.

Let them hurt! I don't care! I don't want to stay here!

And where will you be? be It's 2 in the morning!?

I would rather stay here than be in the same house as you!

I don't get why you hate me so much, what have I done!? I'm in the same situation as you, why are you mad at me!? We both got dragged into this without our consent I'm suffering too!

But you're acting so normal and so relaxed! Just like this all is real, like everything is perfect!

What should I do, cry? What is done is done, you can't change anything! We're stuck here until 6 months are done, we don't have any other chance! You have to Accept it!

See, you're so calm! We got into an arranged marriage Rowan and you're calm! How!?

Do I piss you off, or this situation?

Both!

Why do I piss you off? Tell me!

Cause you're so arrogant, so egoistic, Spoiled, I carry the world mindset, I'm everything women want mindset, fuck boy, using women, money thirsty and I fucking hate everything about you!

Are you done?- he asked coldly, not even blinking. His lips were in a line. I stepped over the line, didn't I?

Yes! - but I'll still hold my side. My truth.

I will say something now. You're a more spoiled rich kid than me, with so a bad bitch like attitude that you're more stupid than smart. You always get what you want and you're so unthankful, you should be ashamed! But you're daddy's princess and your daddy will do anything for you so you don't have to move even a finger cause you'll get a fever and you won't be able to go to the shopping and wear butt see through Skirt and make men Drooling behind you!

Rowan said it in one breath, so angry, and so Convinced In it. It hurts me but it made me angry. How dare he!? And I slapped him! In one second I decided to slap him! I wanted to do that all day and I did! My breath is fast, I'm looking at him, his face facing the other side. I'm relieved a little my stress faded but my heart is still pumping fast. All the heat is in my cheeks.

And in the next moment, his head turned towards me as he grabbed the back of my neck, roughly pulling me towards him and claiming my lips in a hard kiss.

_______________________________