04

04

His infuriatingly flawless complexion, resembling porcelain, only intensified my frustration. 

Each strand of his hair seemed to glisten under the sunlight as he strutted by, a constant reminder of his infuriating charm. His lips, adorned with an effortlessly enticing shade of crimson, evoked a mixture of envy and desire within me. 

Even his every movement carried an infuriating elegance, leaving me feeling inadequate in comparison. His dark, almost obsidian hair and moderate height only added to his infuriating allure. 

In my anger, I begrudgingly admitted that he resembled a malevolent Snow White, eclipsing anyone, including myself. He was undeniably the epitome of infuriating beauty...

Despite my anger towards him, I couldn't help but acknowledge his undeniable handsomeness.

Inis na bumuntong hininga ako.

Pogi siya para sa iba... hindi para sa'kin! Sa tingin ko nga, mas attractive pa ako tingnan sa kaniya. 

His mere existence became a source of my rage, and the thought of him enduring a constant barrage of punches brought me a twisted satisfaction. In my eyes, he was nothing but a deserving recipient of the relentless blows he could never escape.

"Ang-" Sinapo ko ang bibig ko nang aksidenteng muntikan magamit ang pang-babaeng boses. But I was not stopped from what I was going to do and cleared my throat before speaking again. 

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo!" Sinubukan kong maging mahinahon upang ipakita ang pagiging lalaki. "I'm straight, bro. At kahit man maging baliko ako, I will not stoop down to your level."

Totoo naman kasi! Kahit offer-an niya ako ng pera na lagpas sa one-fifty, hindi ako papatol sa kaniya. Okay naman yung itsura niya, hindi naman mukhang nakakadiri. Pero yung ugali? Putangina, kadiri!

"I didn't say it was you," Muli siyang lumakad palapit sa'kin na ikinadahilan upang tuluyan akong mapaatras at muling madiin sa salamin ng bus. Kung hindi nga tinted ang salamin ng bus na 'to, there might have been rumored news that Xion and I were dating and that we were both bisexual.

"Hindi ko rin naman sinabing ako 'yon, bro."

He smirked. "She's a pervert and you're a murderer." 

I was the "she" he was talking about. At inaakusahan niya ako ngayon na mamamatay tao ako? Ang kapal talaga. Wala naman akong balak silipan ang bawat myembro ng bulok niyang team 'no! Mas may abs pa nga ako sa kanila!

Breath, Cassee.