Chapter 21 - Chat

A/N:
June 22nd 2023

I made this chapter instead of doing summer school lol.

JOIN MY MINECRAFT SMP THAT I CO-OWN!!
DISCORD SERVER WITH THE INFO: https://discord.gg/2W6sJcTr8X
^also in my announcements

Also vote please, writing actual wordy chapters is hard after I've gotten used to text chapter.

✯✯✯

"And we're here! Home sweet home." You hear Aimsey say near the front door. The wall dividing the front door and the living room, blocking your view of her.

"Sweet." You hear a different voice say.

You quickly stand up from the couch as you take one of your cats laying on you off your lap. Placing your cat on the floor, you walk towards the front door, about to go around the wall dividing you. Until someone bumps into you instead.

"Oh shoot, I'm so sorry!" He apologized.

"Pfft, what a great first impression."

"Haha, yeah..." You notice him trail off as he stared at you with a far away look in his eyes.

"You good?"

He shook his head a little bit, causing him to zone back in. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. Was just zoning out a bit."

"Oh, okay." You nodded. "Well, I guess I should get the introduction over already. I'm y/n." You notice him tense up a bit when you tell him his name. What's wrong with this guy?

"Oh, uh, I'm Ranboo."

"The famous twitch streamer right?"

"Yup, that's me."

"Oh cool, I've watched a few of your streams. It's really nice to meet you." You were trying to act cool, but in reality you were freaking out on the inside. It's not every day that you're staying in a house with two famous people.

"It's nice to meet you too." He smiled from under his mask.

"Are you going to take your mask off? No one's going to dox you," Aimsey said as they leaned on a wall, watching how the interaction would play out.

"Oh, uh." He looked at Aimsey, glancing at you a little, unsure if he really wanted to.

"It's okay, I won't dox you. I don't even have Twitter." Something clicked in him as soon as you said that, and he looked at you with wide eyes and looked at Aimsey interchangeably.

Once he was done shaking his head between you and them, he cleared his throat. "Oh, okay." He slowly pulled off his mask, somehow raising the tension in the atmosphere of the room.

Woah. Why's he kinda... Anyways.

"You look good," You complimented.

He awkwardly laughed in response, rubbing the back of his neck. "Pfft, thanks."

Wow, this is kind of awkward. "No problem."

Aimsey must've started feeling the awkward tension as well, as they spoke up, "How about I show you to your room?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright, just follow me." Ranboo nodded in response, following after Aimsey. They walked down the hall that also contains your room.

You let out a tired sigh, ready for the day to be over. You head back over to the couch, plopping down. Soon you're greeted with both of your cats wanting love. You happily oblige, petting the two of them.