Chapter 23 - Twitterp

CheetoLuvr: I love cheetos 😮‍💨
dweamycweamy: hiiii
flaunt_that_badonkadonk: hi!! what are your pronouns?
CusImFreeFalling: ITS NICE TO MEET YOU
IHateEverything: Go away. No one wants you here.
aimsey4life: How old are you? (If you're comfortable with answering)

Jesus that's too many messages in just a few matter of seconds. How the hell does Aimsey do this? You look at the messages as they fly by, a few catching your eye.

"What are my pronouns? Well, I go by they/them," you stated, smiling, your eyes already searching for another question. "How old are you, if you're comfortable with answering," you mumbled mostly to yourself, but still audible enough for the chat to understand what you said. "I'm currently 18 years old."

Before you could continue on with questions, Aimsey spoke behind you, "Mods, ban 'IHateEverything' for being a bitch to my y/n. Once again chat, if you're not nice, you get banned."

"I second that," Ranboo piped up.

You snorted a bit at their words, but overall grateful for what they said. After all, this is all new to you. You start looking at chat, continuing to watch the messages flow by. You partially zone out, forgetting what you were doing for a few seconds, before a spam of messages comes through. Who the hell..?

TommyInnit 💎 : YOOOOOOOO NEW PERSON ALERT NEW PERSON ALERT
NverGonaGivYooUp: Read my username out loud 😏
glitterycheeks: TOMMY
BubbleGuppies_: OMG HI TOMMY
TubboLive ⚔️: @TommyInnit quit spamming!
Spandex_kitten: dang the whole gang is here fr
whyamihere: im so confused rn
TommyInnit 💎 : @TubboLive no
goofygoober: mods should time tommy out fr
WilburSoot ⚔️: Tommy. Be civilized and listen to Tubbo.

"Uh, what in the world is happening right now?" You glanced at Aimsey and Ranboo, raising a brow in confusion. The two looked at each other, before looking back at you, both shrugging in response.

With a sigh, you look back, noticing that WilburSoot was still fighting with TommyInnit. The conversation was indeed amusing, you couldn't lie.

imAweirdoooo: LMAO WHAT IS HAMPPENING ANYMORE
TommyInnit 💎 : fuck youuuuuuu wilbur

*Moderator WilburSoot used /timeout TommyInnit for 10000000 seconds*

"Uhhh, Tommyinnit just got timed out by WilburSoot." You looked back at the two people behind you.

Ranboo lifted his head back and laughed, "HAH, deserved."

LilCritter: RAAAAAA 👹👹👹
charlotteswebslays: how do you know aimsey?
Flam1ngos: HI NEW PERSON
BadgieTheBizaardvark: you seem cool 😎
SparkleVonBean: free shavacadoo
TubboLive ⚔️ : LMAO BIG T L FOR BEING BAD
Doraexlpora: Do you have a twitter?
tommyinnitalt: UNTIME ME OUT

*Moderator WilburSoot used /timeout tommyinnitalt for 10000000 seconds*

"How do I know Aimsey? I met them when I used to live in the UK for a little while because of my parents' work," you answered someone from chat, your eyes still scanning everyone's comments. "I seem cool? Yes, I am very cool. Thank you for noticing."