popping blues (1)

You started looking in his bedroom. Under his bed, behind his pillows, under his mattress, on his bedside table. Nowhere to be found. You decided to check in his closet. You found a box on the floor of the closet. You opened the box and found a pink vagina sex toy with bottles of lube around it. You take out the vagina and took a close look at it. Suddenly you saw Gojo standing at the door with only a towel around his hips.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Gojo starts bolting at you. He tripped on a bottle of lube that fell out of the box. He luckily held himself up by the closet but as he held himself up he had to let go of his towel.

"Oh my fucking God. Your dick is huge-"

"W-What is wrong with you?!"

Gojo quickly crouched down and covered himself up with the towel.

"Get out!"

You quickly dropped the box and ran out into the kitchen.
You tried to push the image of Gojo's dick out of your mind.

'I think I'm gonna order some pizza.'

You order two big pizzas.
Gojo came out into the kitchen and dried his hair with a towel. You were sitting at the counter, scrolling through your phone. You looked at Gojo. Scanning his body. He had thigh-length grey sweatpants on paired with a tight black compression shirt.

"I ordered some pizzas."

"Mhm."

He seemed like he was angry. He went to the fridge and got some champagne and wine out.

"Gojo what are you doing? You're still drunk, don't you wanna rest?"

"I'm fine."

He turned around and opens his cupboard, taking out two wine glasses that were on the top. You could see his toned back through the shirt. He was so fit. Suddenly dirty thoughts enter your head.

"So what do you wanna drink? Wine or champagne?"

"Gojo, can we talk about what happened last night?"

Gojo turned back around and starts smirking at your question.

"I guess but over a glass of ??"

"Champagne, I guess."

Gojo came around the counter and sat down next to you. He opens the bottle and pours a lot in for the both of you.

"So what happened last night?"

Gojo took a sip and started to speak again.

"So when you started to take shot after shot you decided to go home. When we arrived at your apartment building. We got inside the elevator. And then you started to press multiple..."

Your eyes widened in embarrassment. Your face started to get red. You looked away and grabbed your glass, chugging it down all at once while Gojo tells you about the things that you did in the elevator.

*Ding Dong*

You got up and walked to the door. You brought the pizzas back to the kitchen and sat them down on the counter.

"Here."

You slid one of the pizzas over the counter to Gojo.
You sat back down and started to eat. The tension between you and Gojo was so awkward. You poured yourself some more champagne. You looked over to Gojo seeing that he was devouring his pizza. He was done in seconds.

"That was delicious."

Gojo gulped his champagne down. You didn't really have an appetite and could see Gojo eyeing up your pizza.

"Do you want some of mine?"

Gojo gladly nodded and took ate the rest. After he was done there was just silence.

"So.. What happened after?"

"Uhm... When we got back to your apartment, you-"

Suddenly Gojo stopped. He started to hold his stomach.

" I didn't feel good."

Then he held his mouth shut. He started running back to his bathroom. You could hear him throwing up again. You went after him.
You started petting his back. Trying to prevent eye contact with his vomit while you had to gag.
After some time he stopped. He washed himself up and you helped him back to bed.
You went back to the kitchen and threw away the pizza boxes. You then poured yourself another glass and sat down on his couch. You turned on the TV and started to switch through the channels. After some time you felt sleepy and were about to fall asleep.

"Y/n."

You heard Gojo call out for you. You unwillingly got up and walked to his room.

"What's wrong?"

Gojo was hidden under his covers.

"Can you get me some sleep aid? They are on the counter in the bathroom."

"Sure."

You walked into his bathroom and saw the blue pills on his counter. You take the last pill from the bottle and brought him a glass of water.

"Here."

You sat down on his bed as he sat himself up. His hair was messy and he had no shirt on. He took the glass and the pill out of your hand. He slowly put the pill in his mouth and brought the glass up to his lips.
He started to slowly drink the water swallowing the pill too. As he was drinking, you could see his Adam's apple move. You looked further down, at his abs and then his sex lines. They were so toned. His boxers were covering the rest. Gojo put the glass down and slumped back into his bed. You get back up and move to the door.

"I'll be in the living room."

You went back to the living room. You started to finally fall asleep.