foot on it

You guys were still cramped in the cupboard. Waiting for the two kids to leave. They were looking for something. Gojo was still staring at your legs. You noticed and decided to tease him. Your left leg started to go down on his crotch. Your foot lightly brushed over his crotch making him tense up. You pressed your foot harder into him. His hand pressed against the ceiling of the cupboard. Trying to suppress the sounds trying to escape from his mouth. You rubbed him with your foot, going back and forth. Suddenly he let out a deep moan. You stopped and he immediately covered his mouth.

"Did you hear that?"

"What?"

"Sounded like another person is here."

You and Gojo tried to be quiet. Trying to hide your breathing.

"Hmm."
"You're just hearing things. Let's go. I can't find it anywhere."

"OK..."

Both of the kids left. You let a huff of relief.

"Shit Gojo. That was close. Let's go somewhere else."

You were about to get out when Gojo held onto your foot. He had his usual smirk on. Making it known to you that he won't let you leave yet. He cramped his way to your face and he came to kiss you again. Lovingly and gently. Sending soft pecks to your lips. He broke the kiss and went to your ear.

"Please, let me make you feel good."

"Mhm."

Gojo put both his hand down, under your skirt, trying to take off your stockings. Your legs were hot and your pussy was throbbing. You couldn't wait anymore. You rolled your skirt up to your waist and ripped your stockings. Gojo was startled at how impatient you were, that made him even more excited. He immediately went down. Putting your panties aside. He took a long look at it. Feeling his hot breath against you.

"Are you just going to look at my vagina?"

You said, raising your head to look at him. He pulled your hips closer to him. Making you fall flat on your back and your head being against the floor of the cupboard. His index finger and middle finger lightly rubbed it. You let out a moan. He grabbed both of your thighs, making more space, until they hit both sides of the cupboard. His tongue flicked your clit.

"Oh fuck Saturo."

He then went all in. Licking your clit everywhere. You felt hot and so fucking great. Amazing. You knew Gojo was good at sex but eating you out like this. That's what you didn't expect. Suddenly you felt two fingers at your entrance. As soon as they entered, they started to move. You soon felt that you were about to cum. You gripped Gojos hair tight. Closing your legs around his head. You arched your back as you came. You loosened the grip you had around his neck. He raised his head to look at you. He chuckled as he pulled out his fingers from you and licked them seductively while holding eye contact with you.
You got out and so did Gojo. You quickly fixed your skirt and put on your shoes. Gojo did the same. You looked to Gojo. He was still hard. Was he just going to ignore it until you left?
You didn't let that happen.

"Gojo."

"Hm?"

He turned to look at you, putting his blindfold back on.
You came close to him. You pushed him onto the cupboard by his shoulders.

"Were you just gonna ignore that?"

You said with a wide smirk.

"Ignore what?"

Gojo acted dumb and copied your smirk. He was pretending as if he didn't know what you referred to. You pushed his knees further apart. Crouching down slowly. You unbuttoned his pants and let out his dick. You started to stroke him with one hand. You started with a slow pace. You then brought your other hand in. Massaging his tip and the other hand stroking his full thick dick. He leaked precum all over your hand.
You started to go faster. Gojo started to breathe even heavier. His hips started to get closer to you. You looked at his long dick. His dick was in a pretty shade of pink. You looked down at your wrist and your watch. You realized you were late for your next class.

"Oh shit."

You stopped and got up.

"What's wrong why did you stop?"

He grabbed your hand.

"I'm already late for my class."

"Come on. Let's just stay here."

"No, Gojo."

"Please. You are never late. This would be the first time."

"Gojo-"

He pulled you in. He kissed you. His hands were around your arms and waist. Your hands were placed on his chest, trying to push him away. Your tongues were tangled in each other, spit exchanging into each other's mouths. You broke the kiss.

"Gojo. I have to leave."

Gojo huffed.

"Fine."

He let you go and you went to the door. He turned away from you. You felt bad but still left.