popping blues (2)

A few hours passed after you fell asleep. You suddenly woke up. You looked at your phone. It was 3 am. You tried to fall asleep again, but you couldn't.
You decided to check on Gojo. Seeing how he was doing.

"Gojo? Are you awake?"

"Mhm."

"How are you?"

"Feeling better."

"Do you need something?"

"Can you get me more of those sleep aids?"

You went back to the bathroom and looked over the counter. There were none left. There was a cupboard under the sink. You opened it and looked around.
You finally found them in the back corner. They seemed a little different to the others, but you didn't think much. You came back to him and gave him the bottle of sleep aids and another glass of water. He takes two of the sleeping aids.

"Why are you still up?"

"Couldn't sleep."

"Want one?"

Gojo offered you some, and you accepted. You both took it at the same time but without water.

"Do you have some clothes I can change into?

"Uhm. Yeah, wait."

He got out of his bed. The only thing he had on was some grey boxers. You couldn't help but stare at him. He opened his closet and got an old boxer and a T-shirt.

"Here."

You took the clothes and went to his bathroom to change. You came back out.

"Looking good, Mama."

He was sitting up against the headboard while playing on his phone. You rolled your eyes and start walking back to the door.

"I'm gonna go sleep on the couch."

"Y/n. Don't you wanna sleep here?"

"No."

You left and started to go back to the couch.
After 20 minutes, you still didn't feel tired. Instead, you felt more awake. You felt hot, and you had a weird sensation between your legs. You opened the window to cool down, but it didn't help. You went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on your face. You went back to the kitchen and got yourself a glass of ice and cold water. You sat down on one of the dining room chairs. You didn't know what was happening to you. You put one of your legs up on the chair while sitting. You brought one ice cube into your mouth. You couldn't suppress the feeling between your legs. You threw your head back. Without even thinking, your hand moved by itself. Down to your lower stomach. Playing with the waistband of the boxers.

*Crash*

Suddenly, you heard glass shatter. You ran to Gojo.

"What happened?"

You saw the glass on his bedside table was now on the floor. You quickly went to pick them up. You cleaned it up and came back to Gojo. You sat down next to him but you couldn't see him. He was buried under the covers. You could only hear muffled heavy breathing.

"Y/n."

He whispered.

"Yes. Are you okay? Do you need me to go to the pharmacy?"

"No. I need..."

He started to whisper so quietly that you couldn't hear the last part.

"What do you need?"

There was one last heavy breath, and then it stopped.

"Gojo?"

You moved your hand to the blanket to remove it from Gojo. Suddenly, a hand peeks out and grabs you by the arm. Tackling you. Now you were under Gojo, under the covers.
Gojo was hovering over you. Sweat dripping down to your face from him.

"Gojo?"

He pinned your hands down.

"What are you doing to me, Y/n?"

Your eyes trailed down his body. You then saw what was happening. Through his boxers, you could see how hard he was. He moved closer to you. You turned your face away. He then licked your cheek. The sensation between your legs got even harder. He whispered in your ear.

"Please. Help me. Help me relieve my pain, Mama."

He said it in such a dirty and low tone that it made you even hotter.
He stopped pinning your arms. Moving back, making the blanket fall off of him. Now you could see it. He had blue balls. He covered his face in embarrassment. You could only stare at the huge bulge sitting on your stomach. You sat yourself up with your arms.
Without even thinking, you started to palm him.

"I'll help you relieve your pain."