she gets jealous (requested)

"God, you look incredible," Karina said as she watched you come downstairs.

You were all dressed up tonight, wearing a suit that you picked out just for tonight.

You did your hair and your makeup and you feel so confident in yourself.

And Karina can tell, which is another reason she's finding you so sexy tonight.

"My girl is so hot." She said as she put her hands on your hips and pulled you closer.

She was about to pull you in for a passionate kiss as you put your arms around her neck when there was suddenly a knock on the front door.

"Come in!" You yelled.

NingNing, Winter, and Giselle stepped inside a second later.

"Are you two ready to go?" NingNing asked, only to freeze when she saw you.

All of the girls' jaws dropped as they laid eyes on you and Karina was quick to notice the way they were staring at you.

"Wow, Y/N..." Winter spoke. "You look-"

"Hot." Giselle finished for her.

You giggled before thanking them as you pulled away from Karina.

"Karina, you are so lucky," NingNing said. "I envy you right now. Your girl is so gorgeous."

"And especially in that suit," Giselle said. "Damn, Y/N. You're sexy."

"Thanks!" You chuckled. "You girls look good too."

"Not nearly as good as you do," Winter said. "Karina, I think you're going to have a lot of people to fight off tonight. You might want to hold onto her extra tight tonight. She's going to have everyone's head turning."

"Are you girls done drooling over my girl?" Karina asked.

"No," NingNing said. "Not even close."

"Hey, you all know she's taken, right?" Karina said as she wrapped her arms around you protectively. "She's my girl. So stop staring at her!"

"What?" Giselle asked, having zoned out as Karina spoke. "Can you repeat that?"

"Pick your jaws up off the floor and quit staring at my girl!" Karina said as you shook your head with a smile.

"Fine. But just remember how lucky you are." Winter said.

"Yeah and if you ever screw up and lose her for some reason, I call dibs," NingNing said.

Giselle and Winter began to argue with her as they walked out of the house.

"Don't be so jealous of your friends." You told Karina as you put your arms back around her.

"Did you see the way they were looking at you?"

"Yes, but it doesn't matter because I am all yours." You said as you kissed her lips.

"Promise?"

"I promise, baby." You said as you kissed her again. "They can look but only you get to touch."

She smirked as she kissed you again.

"Maybe we could stay home instead?"

"No." You said as you took her hand and began to lead her out of the house as she whined and continued to compliment you, hoping you'd change your mind.