Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight | The Mattio Sisters Get Down

Date 📆 June 2023

Fahayra was involved in another physical altercation with Galina. They were involved in a war of words that turned into a physical altercation while in a public restaurant.

They ran into each other and Fahayra tried to ignore her but things escalated when one of Galina's sisters jumped into the conversation about Joe cheating on Fahayra.

Fahayra's sisters, Kandi and Thairys stepped in when Galina and her other sister, Catya, began arguing.

Kandi and Thairys were standing between Fahayra, Catya, and Galina as she attempted to leave the restaurant.

"Bitch, I'll catch you soon," Galina told Fahayra.

"You ain't catching shit!" Catya yelled.

"Keep walking you punk ass bitch!" Fahayra said.

'Fahayra, shut your ass up," Galina said.

"Let's go," Kandi said slowly as she attempted to help Fahayra leave the restaurant. "We'll deal with these bitches another day. Okay?" She told her sister.

In the blink of an eye, the group was consumed in a scuffle with hands flying in the air as security guards attempted to break apart the fight.

Fahayra lunges at Galina, punching, throwing objects, and continuing to curse at her. Other family members also jump in and fight Galina and her family members.

Security finally managed to break up the fight and everyone was kicked out of the restaurant.

"I'm telling you, we will catch them bitches again," Kandi said as she drove off, pissed the fuck off.

"I can't believe that shit happened," Catya said as she removed her lashes.

"I told y'all that bitch was weird," Fahayra said.

"But did y'all hear what she said about Josh?" Thairys asked.

"What did she say?" Kandi replied.

"She said he's cheating with a stripper in Atlanta," Thairys said.

"Who said that?" Kandi asked Thairys.

"Galina," Thairys answered.

Kandi was pissed. For months she had been hearing rumors but she was refusing to believe them. Even when he supposedly exposed on social media. But now seeing how Joshua kept Joe's affair a secret, she now believes he is capable of doing anything including cheating on her. Kandi looked at Fahayra.

"Are the guys still hanging out at your house?" Kandi asked Fahayra.

Fahayra nods.

"When I get in that house do not hold me back," Kandi tells her sisters.

"If he cheating then I say we jump him and Joe, fuck them Samoans," Catya said, pissed of on behalf of her sisters.

"Period," Fahayra said.

"Kandi, you believe Josh is cheating," Thairys said.