Chapter Forty-Two

Chapter Forty-Two | Is It Us or Them?

Date 📆 October 2023

Liked by romanreigns, trinity_fatu, nikkigarcia, and 4,598,856 others fahayramattioanoai There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation

fahayramattioanoai There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation. -Pamela S. Nadav
View all 22,901 comments

Fahayra was over at Kandi and Josh's house, helping Kandi reconfigure her closet to make room for her new wardrobe.

They fell into talking about their husbands when Fahayra pointed out that none of Joshua's things were in the closet, and Kandi shared her recent struggles.

"It's been tough," Kandi acknowledged. "I'm not gonna lie. You know, marriage is tough," Kandi said.

"Talk me, what's going on, Kandi?" Fahayra asked her sister.

Kandi started to tear up.

"You know I took your advice. Joshua and I have been going to counseling and I realized that I've suppressed how I feel about him cheating and I don't know how I can be honest with him about it because I told him I never wanted to talk about it again," Kandi answered.

Kandi has been having a difficult time lately, having learned that Joshua cheated on her while she was pregnant.

"I know I can't give you any advice but I want to say that you should talk to him about it because it's only hurting you at the end of the day holding on to something he did to you," Fahayra said.

"I'm upset, and it's mixed with some hurt," Kandi confessed.

Kandi grimaced.

"Bring up it during your next session or else things are going to get worse for you and him," Fahayra said.

"How did you do it? How did you forgive Joe and move on?" Kandi asked.