Chapter 3

"Hey slut!" I yell when I see her in the kitchen. She turns to look at me immediately and smirks "what do you want kid" she says laughing. "You are so fucking lucky Dante took my knife. Cause I wouldn't hesitate to fucking stab you right now!" I told her knowing if I grabbed a kitchen knife he would fire me for using it to stab her.

"Dante your whore of a nanny is trying to hurt me!" She screams and Dante comes running into the kitchen. "What the fuck are you screaming about Anastasia?!" He raises his voice at her immediately.

"Your stupid nanny was threatening me for no reason" she said fake crying. He looked at me confused. "She told Luna to clean her room and if she didn't she would tell you and you would get mad. She also said you would take all her toys away" I said glaring at Anastasia.

Dante looked at me with a surprised face but it disappeared in a matter of seconds. "Didn't I tell you to get out of my fucking house Anastasia" he says looking back at her angry.

"Come on baby. You know you were just angry. You don't actually want me to leave" she says seductively. I giggle at her stupidity but stop when she glares at me.

"Don't call me baby. We aren't together and we never will be. Get the fuck out of my house and don't come back!" He says obviously sick of her shit.

She runs out of the house and Dante turns to me. "I'm going to my office" he says and walks away.

Skip to when Luna is in bed

I'm just sitting on my bed reading when Aphrodite runs in. "Get up bitch! We are going to the club!" She yells forcing me to get out of my bed.

She drags me to her room and pushes me on her bed. "Your wearing one of my dresses because all of yours are boring" she says going into her closet. "Please don't pick something super revealing" I whine.

She comes out with 2 black outfits and throws one at me. "Go into my bathroom and put it on" she tells me. I go into her bathroom and change.

 I go into her bathroom and change

(Athena's outfit)

I walk out of the bathroom and stare at Aphrodite.