Chapter 12

Dante's POV

"Aphrodite! Help!" I yell. Athena is laying on the ground not responding to me. Aphrodite comes running in. She sees Athena and just sits beside her.

She picks Athena's head up and sets it on her lap. "Why aren't you freaking out!" I yell, scared. "She has low iron. This has happened so many times I promise she will be fine just give her a few minutes. In the meantime go get me a glass of water" she tells me in a calm tone.

20 minutes later Athena is conscious

"I'm so sorry Athena! I promise Anastasia and me didn't do anything together" I tell her. She's laying in her bed now but refuses to talk to me. Anastasia and me really didn't do anything.

"Athena please don't ignore me. I didn't do anything with her! I love you Not her!" I say starting to cry. I've never cried in front of anyone before, but I feel so comfortable with Athena. I know I can trust her.

I leave her alone assuming she's annoyed with me at this point

The next day

Athena's POV

"Is this really a good idea?" I ask Aphrodite. She convinced me to dye my hair today. "Yes! You will look so good once it's done!" She says really excited. She's always wanted to dye my hair for some reason.

Once her hair is dyed

(Athena's hair now)

"Now that we are done with that. How would you feel about going down to the training room with me? We could throw knives or shoot, anything you want to do" Aphrodite says knowing I don't like going down there.

"As long as you don't leave me down there alone then yes" I tell her. She hates going down alone and so do I. Luna is at her grandparents house for the week so I have nothing to do.

"Can I choose our outfits! Pleaseeeeeee!" She says. "Not this time" I say annoyed and go grab the outfit I left in my room.

 "Not this time" I say annoyed and go grab the outfit I left in my room