Mini-Saga Duology Challenge #3 [Closed]

We love series over here at the WattpadSeries profile. All kinds of series in every form and genre. But have you ever tried writing a micro-fiction duology? Are you up to the challenge? If it sounds interesting, then keep on reading!

THE CHALLENGE

For this contest, we challenge you to write a mini-saga duology. It's a form of micro-fiction in two parts. 

You need to write a duology within 100 words. Each part of the duology must be 50 words or less.

Both parts of your duology must be connected to form a complete story with a beginning, middle, and end. 

As writing micro-fiction is already challenging, we do not have any prompts for this challenge but you're required to write within one of the following genres:

- General Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Young Adult
- Horror
- Sci-fi
- Romance
- Fantasy
- Mystery/Thriller

RULES AND GUIDELINES

--> The challenge starts 30 June and finishes 31 July. Last day of submission is 31 July 2023.

--> Each part of your mini-saga duology should be no more than 50 words. The two together should be no more than 100 words. (Some small leeway will be given.)

--> Your entries should be submitted via this FORM only. Do not submit until both entries are completed.

--> Your entry can be either separate books on Wattpad, or two separate chapters in a collection, but they must be separate chapters.

--> Fanfiction is permitted.

--> All entries must be written in English. Unfortunately, we do not have any other language capabilities on the team.

--> Mature entries are permitted.

--> LGBTQ+ entries are welcome.

--> All entries must follow the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

--> The entries must be new and written specifically for this challenge.

THE PRIZES

--> The winner/s will be featured in their own reading list on this profile for one month and will then be moved to the general contest winners reading list.

-->The winner/s will receive a shout-out to over 7.7k fellow Wattpaders on the WattpadSeries profile.

--> The winner/s will receive a special winner sticker.

Ready? Let's write!

DISCLAIMER

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.