what she doesn't know

Second and chapter in one day yaaa.enjoy

I dedicate this chapter to Dominique_2014for being the best little sis.

################################

Jason's pov

It ha been a weeks since I have came back and cassy seems off. We have been hanging out but never alone, but I will get her alone if and when I want to even if she does not. She mine. I know that she likes me and is feeling the pull but something is holding her back. Trish told me that they will be sleeping over and on their way.

I was in my office when I hear "Jas... ...JAS........JASON" from Trish because she knew that I could hear her the first time but then she screamed,and hurt my ears which made me mad. But everyone thought that she was funny.haha No.

"Trish I heard you the first time so SHUT DE FUCK UP, SCREAMING ,now what do you want".i says coming into the living room with anger showing, Which stopped everyone laughing fit. I guess it's not funny now.

She the told me to do scream at her which just missed me off more .if she was not my sister and I did not love her she would be against the wall by now. Then she said something about the movies and how she was seeing if I wanted to go but then said never mind a out because I have an attitude and how  cassie was going to sitting next to me.

"Trish" I hear cassie say low and hit trish arm." Ow, I know that you like him but that is normal, but you will find out later when the time is right, I don't mind that you like him even though you cover it up good." Trish say which I don't think she knows that she is saying like loud.

I am happy that it is confirmed that she likes or is having some feeling for me, but this also makes me mad at Trish and her big mouth because I wanted her to tell me herself when she was ready.

She puts her head down as if she was embarrassed. then says "Trish........ Trish.....Trisha would you SHUT-UP."which shut her up. Then she puts her head back up after a few minutes,then looks me dead in the eyes and I see hurt and that she is about to cry. What she does next surprises me because she is not a runner, but she ran, this made me.and my wolf Damien hurt and angry.

"Why would you say that.... I don't want to talk right now ,we will talk later Trish." With that I ran after my mate and caught her in my arms. She start to try and get out of grip,while crying and this break me. "Ow,it hurt let go" I hear cassie say and let her go some.I hurt her but I won't let her go she has to let me explain.

I hear Trish come over to us, I want to tell her to leave but she probably can calm her down some because they are like best friends."Cassie stop struggling he won't hurt you". She tells her and she stop struggling a little. Which makes me happy because she at least stopped,but then she strayed again.

What Trish says next makes me happy and sad bevause what will her reaction be to me chasing after her.