Date Night pt.2

~~~RECAP~~~

"Hi, welcome back" "it good to be back, and i didn't mean to scare you. And I am sorry that I did." He say while looking at me. " Um it okay but can you let me go so that we can eat." He just nods his head and let me go. After that we all eat and talk and then we all split, because that was the only thing that were were doing together for tonight.

"Are you ready for the rest of the night" Jason ask while we walk to the car." I smile and nod my head.

~~~END RECAP~~~

~Cassies pov~

Darkness is all I see, and I hear everything, the road has become form smooth to bumpy. Let me go back to before, so that u can understand what is happening. 

~~~~10 minutes before~~~~
When we get to the car Jason stops and turned around. He is holding something behind his back.

"Where I am taking u is a surprise so u have to wear this". Jason takes a blind fold from behind his back. So he put the blind fold on me and helps me in the car. So here I am right now in the car on a bumpy road.The whole ride there was a comfortable silence.

After about 5 more minutes  the car stops. And I hear Jason get out of the car. My door opens and I feel Jason grab my hand and help me out of the car.

He gets behind me and puts his hands on my waist and helps me walk. "Take it off" He tells me after about 3 more minutes.

When u take the bling fold off, I am just shocked. We are at a little beach/lake. The stars are shining so bright and beautiful. I look at Jason and he is looking at me, like he is worried. " do u like it"
"Yes I do" "its beautiful, how did you find this place" I ask him as I continue to look around. I am so amazed by this place.

When I look back at Jason I had just notice that a blanket was sat down. It was so cute. He led me to the blanket and sat down after I did." I use to come here when I was little. I had fount it when i was out playing in the woods one day. I haven't been here in a while though. No one else but me and now you know about this place. So maybe it can be just our place"

"Yeah, maybe it can" I say while laughing. I look at him and my feelings grow deeper even more. I'm scared that I haven't really known him for that long and my feeling for him is very strong.....Very strong.

We sit down and talk about random things.

" What is one place that you love to travel to cassie"

"I would say  is Grenada, it's seems like a place with a lot of excitement and relaxed environment"

"That's cool, maybe one day you can go there," Jason said with a smile on his face.

" Hopefully,  but what about you" I said to my and Chang the subject.

" Hmm.... Argentina"

"Love it. Ive never been but that is somewhere I would love to go as well"

We continued to talk for a while.

"You ready to go" Jason asked me as we were laying down looking at the stars.

No , the stars are so beautiful out here, but we have lives so yes I am". I said with a playful sad face .

"Haha okay let's go"

The ride back to my house was silent filled with the content of a wonderful first date.

As we pull up my heart is filled with sorrow that the night it ending. We got out and he walked me to the door. We stood there for a bit not wanting the day to end.

" I" we both started to say something at the same time.
" Lady's first" Jason said laughing at us for speaking at the same time.
"Lol, I was just going to say I had a wonderful time tonight, thank you" I said blushing a little.
" I had a amazing time as well, and thank you for allowing me to take you out on a date cas" he said with a happy smile on his face.

" Your welcome Jason"
" Theirs something that I wanted to ask you all night, would......."

"Would ?" I was hoping he would ask me to be his girlfriend.

"Would you go on another date with me"  he said while rubbing the back of his neck

" Yes I would" I tried to hide that I was disappointed that he didn't ask me out. Even though it like we're together because I'm his mate. I'm still human.

Hahaha. That's awesome but would be willing to go on this next date as my girlfriend"he said think he's never asked anyone out. Like he was going to get a bad reply.

Looking down blushing I said " yes , of course i would love to be your girlfriend and go on another date Jason"
"Great"

"Yeah, this has been one of the best days of !y life so far. And I thank you for that Jason"

" It was my pleasure,  I don't want to but I must be going, alpha duties. Have a good night cassie"

"Night jason let me know when you get home, yeah"

"Yeah"
30 mins later Jason's calling~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello"
"Calling to let you know I made it safely. Not going to keep our long get some sleep"
" That's good to hear, okay, night Jason"
"Night angle"

As I went to sleep all I can think about the events of tonight.

__________________________________________________________
It's been a while. I'm sorry for being a way for so long it updating. I'm back and I plan to up day on a regular  intill the story is complete. The time off has been crazy, between school getting ready for collage, !idterms, I current getting ready for prom.
Once again I'm so sorry for being gone for so long, but I'm back.

~ kiana