the rat is a gentleman

Garfield picked up the rest of his ingredients. The rat bought a diet coke and cheesy onion rings. Then the two left Walmart and emerged, plastic bags in hand, to the parking lot.

The rat's car was almost as sexy as himself. It's sharp exterior was a rusty orange colour, and it's ride height was so small it looked like the car was melting into the ground. Garfield was embarrassed to admit he blushed at the sight of it.

He quickly told the rat his address, got in the car and they drove up. The rat was not forgiving on the road, and his ferocious nature only turned Garfield on even more. His eyes wandered to the rats chiseled jawline. Fuck, he was hot.

"You're- you're quite the driver." Garfield mumbled, still mesmerised by the rats face.

The rat grunted. "Don't you worry, I won't be as fast to father finish line when I ride you into the sheets tonight."

Garfield gasped, his face burning. No one had ever been so forward with him.

The orange cat swallowed. He didn't know what to say. He opened his mouth, but instantly regretted it - a muffled whine was all that escaped him. 

The rat smiled in appreciation. "Good boy." 

Garfield was left in a state of pure shock - well, shock and arousal - till they reached his house.