wallop

the rat opened up the door for Garfield - "ladies first" he'd said, discreetly thwacking Garfield on the ass (it was a sexy kind of smack, which shot a thrill of adrenaline down garfield's spine) - and lead Garfield by the hand into his house.

"This place is fire." the rat said, staring at a poorly lit, bare-walled room with a singular dora the explorer folding chair in the middle of it.

"Thank you." Garfield said. He was honored to have his residence praised. Ever since John had kicked him and Odie out, he'd been barely surviving, hopping from shithole to shithole. Only recently had he found a place he could rent steadily. "My roomate, Odie, decorated."

The rat grinned "I sure hope he's not home right now..." He sluttily licked his gigantic juicy lips "cause I want to pound you in and smother you in butter chicken."

Garfield's knees grew weak. "o-o-of course..." He traced his hands down the rat's chest, his fingertips electrifying at the touch. "you're just so... mmmgh... hot."

His mouth was hot and sticky at the sight of the rat's gorgeous bod. And as it opened wide for the rat's tongue to slide daintily in, garfield's eyes rolled back in glorious bliss. The rat mouth-fucked him with generous passion, and Garfield was so enthralled by the rat's hotness that he almost fainted.

"You're so much sexier in real life the photo of you on my body pillow." the rat growled into garfield's lips. Garfield moaned, letting the rat push him down so he was sitting on the folding dora chair. the rat kneeled, unzipping garfield's pants. 

the rat proceeded to give garfield the most outrageous, world-stopping sloppenhiemer of all human history. The head was so damn good that garfield's curled-in toenails almost splinted with the pressure. 

"F-FUCKIN MEOW HOLY BALLS" Garfield yelled, his dick exploding with cum. "You're a god send." He grabbed the rat's face and rammed it into his crotch. 

The rat greedily lapped up his sex slop. "Anything for you, my king." 

the lasagna was completely forgotten. but the love that formed that fateful night remained, and would be cherished for generations to come.