2018

1. You have been chosen to be part of a secret government project. Soon, you discover the reason you were chosen is that your genetic code includes a recessive vampire gene. You are the latest subject in an effort to weaponize vampirism. You plan your escape, along with a "turned vampire" that has been retained by researchers since the 1970s.

2. There is a portal in your bedroom. It could be in your closet, your wardrobe (wink wink), your dirty laundry hamper, or anywhere else you fancy. The portal brings you to another world. The nature of this world is of your design, mythical, magical, morbid, your choice. In this world, you may encounter any number of trials and adventures you wish, but you must come face to face with your doppelganger, a mirror image of yourself, and they will be the villain of this world. How will you defeat yourself? How will you get home? Will you want to go home?

3. There are secret organizations out there in the world we live in, but none so prestigious as the 'The Agency': a specialized unit that recruits only the most gifted of individuals. A place that trains the world's most dangerous and capable agents/assassins. They are intelligent and lethal, always combat-ready. When a scorned hacker that worked for 'The Agency' releases the identities of the listed agents out of retaliation, anarchy erupts. The world's crime bosses unite to take out the agents that have put so many of them behind bars, and the agents are left on the run fighting for their lives. Which side are you fighting on?

4. As the world's premier zombie expert, Jack 'Enners' Ennerton is tasked with heading to a remote Pacific island to study the locals after reports of 'cannibalistic and zombie-like behavior' begin to filter through to mainstream media outlets. But even after years of studying zombie phenomena the world over, Enners is not prepared for the horrors he discovers...

5. In a world where creatures of myth and legend walk the Earth, humanity is completely oblivious to the power struggle that has been taking place in the shadows for centuries. Over the years, many factions have held all of the power. First, it was the vampires, and for countless generations, they had a vice-like grip on the Crown. Then came the elves, the nymphs, and the unicorns. But for two hundred years the Crown has belonged to the werewolves and they have successfully defended it in many a bloody, brutal battle, all whilst keeping the existence of the Crown and those who vie for it a secret. Now though, there is a new threat, one unlike any Defender of the Crown has ever had to face. Hordes of the Undead are rising from the grave, threatening the very existence of all mythical, legendary creatures. But more importantly, they are threatening the Crown itself!

6. In a world much like our own, the difference is that superheroes exist, Supers are the true celebrities, the A-listers, and even the villains! When [insert created hero here], a third-tier Super with the ability to [insert power here], takes a gig advertising a popular breakfast cereal in an effort to raise funds to pay off a serious gambling debt, [created hero] finds himself/herself in somewhat of a pickle, and unless he/she can put a stop to [insert supervillain's name here]'s nefarious plan, the world as he/she knows it will cease to exist.

7. You find yourself waking up in an abandoned room. You have no idea how you got there and who put you there. But that's not important at the moment. What is important now is your escape. However, it won't be easy. All the windows are bolted shut and the door is, of course, locked. The walls are bare with peeling wallpaper and the ceiling only has one light bulb. But it's flickering on and off, and you estimate to only have its use for an hour longer before being engulfed in total darkness. There is a backpack in front of you that contains just three items you may use to make your escape. What items are inside and how will you use them to escape the room before the light goes out in one hour?

8. A psychotic killer is on the loose, killing all the women he meets. There's only one clue: he leaves carvings on the bodies according to his varying moods. Spurred by love, he's unstoppable. And his next target is the lady who ditched him. You have 10 hours before he goes for his next target.

9. You and your friends embark on a much-needed trip to the mountains. Along the way, you encounter a man who claims to be your guide. You go along with it, only to discover that he's withholding secrets that would change the fate and course of your trip...

10. Two teenagers have gone missing in your town in the last two months. Police have been investigating, but there are no leads. A third - your best friend - goes missing only hours after you finished helping in the search party, which was called off for the night due to bad weather. What happened to the three missing teenagers? Where are they, are they alive? Who did it?

11. In myths and legends, it is spoken of as a weapon of immense power. A weapon that once toppled empires; a weapon that once raised armies. It was a weapon once wielded by a god who had a penchant for mischief. It was once thought of as a mere myth, but you know the truth... For you are the last bearer of this weapon and the one who will change the world forever.

12. In the mythic lands of Transylvania there lies a legend: the legend of he who does not live. The legend of he who will not die. The legend of he who roams the Borgo atop a carriage driven by steeds of rotten mass. He has terrorized the region for centuries and now he has the free world in sight. But there is only one person in the world who can stop this legend, this monster. This person is the last remaining member of Mina's lineage.

13. There was always something mysterious about Penny's disappearance... Something about it didn't add up. Ten-year-old Zoe knew her friend hadn't just run away. Fifteen years later, Zoe has the opportunity to reopen her friend's files to try and solve that case, but every action has consequences... And there were reasons why Penny's body was never found.

14. You and your friends take part in a cross-country trip and decide to go by road. Along the way, your car breaks down and a stranger helps you. As payment, your rescuer asks you to drop them and their friends at their destination. You agree, only to discover...

15. He was the man who had everything he ever wished for, but the only thing he never knew was a purpose. Some say the reason he disappeared without a trace is because he wished for something he shouldn't, and he has those who are now hunting him down. Others say he left in search of adventure; to find meaning in his extraordinary existence. The truth is it was both.

16. "Even after all the training our leader had given us, I'd never quite felt prepared for the terrain. We were already halfway through by the time it sank in that I was a long way from a cosy fireplace and a cup of hot milk. The terrain had already claimed lives and the forecast wasn't looking good for us either. Whoever said we'd been ambitious had been right. That was until I found something in my leader's backpack that would change the fate of the expedition altogether. Why were they carrying such a thing?"

17. "It had been my crazy idea to buckle up and go in the first place, but I couldn't think of two finer friends to join me on the Antarctic ice. We'd received a warning from the authorities back home that half the previous crew had gone missing, but I thought nothing much of it. It was a freak accident, they assured me. We met up with the remaining crew several miles off the coast. They were shaken; disturbed by the recent disappearance of their friends this far out at the end of the world. And sure enough, the color drained from my face when I learned for myself what had happened."

18. The village healer seems too good to be true. You grow a little too curious about their strange ability and discover what really goes on when people arrive at their abode, wishing their ailments away. It seems this well-loved healer has a terrible consequence of using their power.

19. You're clearing out your attic for a move to a new house when you come across a box full of sentimental old junk. You're flicking through a bundle of cheesy love letters from your youth when there's one amongst the pile you've never seen before. The envelope is already open, but you don't recognize the handwriting. Who wrote it, and why can't you remember? What happened for you to forget?

20. Two people are at the same concert, and one of the drummers throws out their drumsticks at the end of the set. The previously mentioned people are the two people who catch either one of them and both decide to look for the person who got the other one. Would they fight for the pair or would they become a pair?

21. In a land far away, there lies an enchanted forest. It is said that inside the castle hidden behind the foliage, there is a sleeping princess waiting to be resurrected. But things are not as they seem...