2022

1. You plan to go rock climbing, so you head to the local sporting goods store to buy some new equipment. While on the mountain, you run into some problems.

2. That moment you realize you just saw something that could cost you your life. Now all you can do is try to outrun them.

3. They just declared Martial Law. Everything around you erupted into anarchy, and the only way out is through. What will you do to survive?

4. You're hired as a temporary bodyguard/driver for a high profile client visiting your city for a week. It is very important you make sure the client sticks to the itinerary you are given. Only when you arrive are you told the client's identity - a celebrity known for being wild and always getting into trouble!

5. A soldier always has two options when at crossroads: to follow orders or to abort the mission.

6. Walking down the street, a stranger approaches you. He/she stares intently into your eyes for a moment, then says, "I know what you need to do."

7. When reading a book, you find it's more than just a story. It consists of clues, some hints and a hidden map to a hidden treasure. Assemble the clues together, find the map and head towards and adventure in search of the hidden treasure!

8. When Grandma told them about the train that comes once a year to take children to the land of dreams, the siblings thought it was just a silly old legend. But then, they heard a steam whistle in the middle of the night.

9. The kid has always wished for a canine or feline friend. The last thing they expected was a feathery friend emerging from their egg basket.

10. It is the kid's first day at school, and the student next to them at lunch asks if they would like to share. The following question is very intriguing and makes them smile.

11. The tooth fairy was supposed to leave a coin in exchange for the child's tooth. But when the family's dog barked, she accidentally dropped a magic bean instead.

12. Sitting around the campfire and listening to the ghost story has been fun. But later, when a strange sound outside their tent announces a visitor, the three friends are reluctant to engage in nightly adventures.

13. The siblings have been looking forward to a holiday on the beach. But a storm battles the coast, and instead of building sand castles, they decide to explore the mysterious pirate cave in the neighbourhood.

14. Twins can be very different despite their likeness. One believes in fairies and magic, the other in science and rationality. Only together they can solve the mystery of the ancient well.

15. Being a single child has pros and cons. Being stuck with a weird elderly aunt for the holiday certainly counts among the latter. Or does it?

16. The stories of the beast in the forest have been told to scare children for ages. The friends certainly don't believe them. Until the afternoon the beast needs their help.

17. The children are excited about the kitten they rescued from the street. But the little creature causes more than the usual bit of chaos.

18. There was something inside me that wouldn't stop until the whole world was blood.

19. The Sun goes out and no one knows why, just as no one can say for certain how life on Earth is able to carry on without the life-giving necessities of its star. But with the planet in a state of perpetual darkness, the vampires certainly aren't complaining.

20. You manage a catering company. The latest request has a few ... interesting menu items.

21. On the eve of your 18th birthday, you wake up feeling thirsty, but water does not satisfy your thirst...