2021

1. "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - from The Dark Knight

2. During a Zombie apocalypse, you and your party are surrounded by zombies. In a Hail Mary move, you bite a zombie, and to your surprise, it turns back into a human.

3. When the world's superheroes are struck down with a deadly and mysterious illness, it's time for the next generation of heroes to save the day.

4. You're a weapon, and weapons don't weep.

5. There is a terrible drought ravaging the land, but when the waters recede from the local lake/reservoir, they reveal something no one expected to find.

6. Your job is to track down vigilantes and infiltrate their groups, with the aim of gathering information and turning them into the authorities. You're successful at your job, until one day, a group of vigilantes changes everything.

7. When the siblings found a lost fairy in the garden shed, they decided to help her find the way home. They were in for an adventure.

8. Being the new kid in a new school is intimidating. That is until a new friend offers a hand to the secret treehouse right behind the schoolyard. And...is that a unicorn?

9. "Dragons are not real, but you're too young to understand," the child's older sibling insisted. But they knew better. After all, they were best friends with a dragonette.

10. The child hated the new, prescribed glasses, sure everyone would laugh and tease them. But when putting the despised glasses on for the first time, a magical surprise waited.

11. The child was afraid of the monster under the bed. Until the monster needed help.

12. When they begged their aunt for a bedtime story, they had no idea they would end up in a magical kingdom

13. A storm is raging outside, but you're cozy at home reading a good story. When the lights go out, you figure it's the result of the storm, but when they come back on, you've been transported into the alternative aftermath of the book you finished reading. Where are you and what happens?

14. You wake up in the middle of a battle of your favorite game. Who are you fighting and how does the game end?

15. Imagine a forgotten character written out from your favourite book/movie/show. Write their perspective about being cast out of the story.

16. The story is finished. The end! Now everyone can go home. By that, there's a world where all the characters live, and guess what? You, dear creator, have stumbled upon it. Now, what's your tale?

17. Your main character is in an idyllic relationship. Your task? Make - then break - the ship.

18. A job application results in you becoming embroiled in the very real lives of the characters of your favourite fandom.

19. Being a fan of a band shouldn't come with this much bad luck. Like being stranded in the middle of a foreign city when one is supposed to be at the concert of the said favourite band!

20. Born under a special star, you're destined to end a reign of terror. But now that you're an adult, you realise that's not who you want to be and that you have become the one responsible for the terror

21. A new dating app, matching magical beings with ordinary folk, takes the world by storm.

22. On occasion, an accusation of witchcraft has the power to set one on a wonderful, dangerous path.