0.2 Dumbly-door?

if it's meant to be, it'll be.

That bastard

That bastard.

Jo shot Dean a nasty glare across the hall when a professor called Minerva McGonagall explained the sorting ceremony.

"What!? Dude, everyone was saying we had to, fight trolls and stuff!" Josephine yelled.

Professor McGonagall shot her a nasty glare.

"Miss Malaika. I would appreciate it if you used a little respect while talking to me. And please, refrain from adressing me with the term 'dude'."

Dean and Seamus sniggered at Jo, who looked royally annoyed. A glare from McGonagall made them quiet down.

One by one, McGonagall started reading names from the list.

"Creevy, Colin!"
A nervous looking boy stumbled to McGonagall. She placed the hat on his head, and almost immedeatly it shouted

"GRYFFINDOR!"

The whole table decorated in red clapped and cheered. Jo hoped that would happen with anyone to whatever house they got sorted in, so she wouldn't just awkwardly go over there and just, sit. Luckily, she noticed after a while that everyone clapped when a newbie joined their house.

"Lovegood, Luna"

"RAVENCLAW"

"Weasley, Ginevra"

before the hat even touched her head, it yelled

"GRYFFINDOR!"

This went on for a while, until Mcgonagall suddenly went

"Malaika, Josephine."

Jo made eye contact with Dean, and then confidently strutted over to McGonagall.

"Hey Minnie. Do you mind if i call you Minnie?".

McGonagall ignored her and placed the hat on Jo's head. It reached just to her eyes, and all went dark.

"hmm, i don't think i've ever heard your name around here. Hmm, your a tough one. Brave yes.. but there's also lot's of ambition... Wise, and open minded, carefree, what do you think?"

Jo was creeped out that this bloody hat could just, look into her brain. She just shrugged. "Anything but Slytherin will do." She told the hat.

"No Slytherin eh? You could be great. Better be RAVENCLAW!"

The hat was lifted off her head, and the table decorated in blue started cheering and clapping. She plopped down next to a girl who introduced herself as Padma Patil. She was a second year and had a twin sister that was sorted into Gryffindor.

They listened to the speech of the headmaster. Dumbly-door?

He looked like a nice man, maybe a little bonkers, but he definitely meant good.

Ludic ― Dean ThomasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara