0.9 My 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦

fight for your fairytale.

"Seamus, Dean! Just the students i was searching for! Professor Sprout has asked professor McGonagall to ask all the prefects to inform all the friends and famliy off the petrified students, that they are being un-petrified right this moment!" Vic...

"Seamus, Dean! Just the students i was searching for! Professor Sprout has asked professor McGonagall to ask all the prefects to inform all the friends and famliy off the petrified students, that they are being un-petrified right this moment!" Victoria Sinclair had shrieked with glee, still panting from running around the school like a maniac, trying to inform everyone. "What?" Asked Dean, dumbfounded at the sudden information. The Hufflepuff prefect repeated herself. "Josephine Malaika is not petrified anymore, look at all the ex-petrified students entering the hall!" when the two boys looked around, they saw how people cried and hugged eachother tightly. Seamus looked sceptically at the Hufflepuff prefect. "If she isn't petrified anymore, why isn't she here? Literally everyone has already entered the hall, where is she?"

"Welcome back dearie, don't move a lot just yet, try to start with wiggling your fingers and toes."

Josephine blinked once, then again, and again, a smile creeped up her face at the feeling of moving her body. She wiggled her fingers like madam Pomfrey had suggested she did, and her grin widened as she was able to lift her arm to her nightstand, which was filled with cards and presents. She spotted some chocolate frogs, and ice-mice, that made her giggle, remembering the time she had spend with Dean and Seamus on the train. How long ago was that? How long was she petrified? She had lost all sense of time after a few days, and no one brought it up in their visits.

She lifted her head slowly, looking around at other students. She saw a blonde female with a head-girl badge shake in her hands, and she read the name Aïsha McMiller on a card next to her. Rosaline Linkers, Ravenclaw prefect and beater, had not opened her eyes yet, and Lolita Levine, a scrawny Hufflepuff, was already up and running around, chasing her bunny. She also saw a girl she didn't expect to see there, Arizona Morkley, reading  long letter she had gotten while nibbling on a cauldron cake. Justin Finch-Fletchey spoke with madam Pomfrey, and Colin Creevey silently cried, clutching his fried camera into his arms.

Josephine swung her legs over her bed, balancing herself on the iron support as she put weight om her feet. She had to find Ginny, she needed an explanation. She had a lot of time thinking about what had occurred that frightening night, and even though she was incredibly angry, she felt as if there was more to this story than just Ginny being a total bitch.

She wobbled om her feet as she left the hospital wing, and turned a corridor to spot the ginger girl together with who she assumed were her parents. Her face was red and tear-stricken, and her mother had wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

She bubbled with anger. She knew that without the full story, she couldn't make any accusations, but come on, what did they expect? That she'd happily skip over to Ginny and calmly ask her to explain why her little friend had petrified her?

She walked up to them and tapped her friend on the shoulder. "Sup girlie, mind explaining why you ordered for your pet basilisk to petrify me!?" She shrieked, grabbing the attention of her parents too.