5

Y/N's POV

Innie's trying to teach me how to speak Korean. so far he taught me how to count and gave me a chart to teach me the alphabet.

"y/nnie do you want to watch a movie with me? are you hungry? do you want me to make u food?"

Innie is so caring and nice. he told me he's the maknae, or youngest. he's glad to have a little sibling to take care of seeing how he dotes on me.

"music?"

i like watching everyone in music videos. they all look so cool. i wanna be like them someday.

Innie put on Gone Days for me since it was their latest release, and everyone looks so cool dancing and singing.

(this story starts off in 2019 right after the release of Gone Days)

the door opened and everyone came in from a meeting that Innie ditched to be with me.

"y/nnieee i missed you so much did you miss me too"

Hannie came up to me and put me on his shoulders.

Hannie's shoulders are nice to sit on. Jinnie tried to put me on his shoulders inside the house but my head ended up hitting the ceiling...

i've been alternating nights with the members depending on everyone's schedules and stuff, so i have no idea who i'm with tonight.

"hand her over, i'm taking care of her tonight"

Felix said as he took me off of Hannie. i like Felix's hair. it's so fluffy and soft and pinkish 😍😍

"why can't i take care of her tonight"

Hannie wanted to take me back to the other apartment so we could play together.

"Han 3racha has to focus on the next comeback so none of our dorm can watch after her tonight. later though"

Binnie dragged him away and Felix took me to go get washed up. Felix told me he has a little sister, and that i was his little little sister.

he turned on the water and let me wash myself while sitting on his phone to make sure i don't slip or drown.

after i was finished with washing myself he styled my hair in a big spike with shampoo. i looked like some weird shark

we also played with Channie's rubber ducky which was fun 😍😍😍

"are you ready to get out and watch movies with us?"

Felix asked as he started to smile evilly

i nodded and started laughing while he wrapped me up like a sushi roll with a blanket.

he took me back to his and Innie's room to dry me off and brush my hair. he told me that my hair would become fluffy and wavy if he braided it, so i let him.

Innie and Jinnie went out with me earlier and we bought pajamas. they're a tshirt and short set with little piece of cheese on them. Felix helped me dress and we went to the living room where the other three were waiting.

"y/n do you know what anime is?"

Seungie asked me. i nodded and smiled because i like anime.

the movie for tonight was Ponyo. i've never seen it before but it was cool to watch. we ate popcorn and noodles together. by the end of the movie i was really sleepy.

Felix's POV

y/n slowly fell asleep on Jeongin's lap. it's only 9 but i guess she needs a lot of sleep still since she's little. we need to have as much time with her as we can right now since this week is going to be rough for all of us and her.

i picked her up and brought her to the room. everyone but Minho hyung followed me since he was cleaning up a bit before coming.

i laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

"do we really have to train her to become an idol already? she's 5 years old"

Jeongin was particularly upset about her situation. he became an idol at such a young age that even his parents weren't supportive of. to see a child become an unofficial trainee so early was sad to him.

"she still has school and of course she's only five, so she won't go through such hard training. she'll be ok for now"

Seungmin reassured him. we all know how hard it is to be a trainee. all 8 of us are going to protect her, especially Channie hyung.

Seungmin went back to his room with hyung and Jeongin went to go get ready for bed. i laid down in bed with y/n and made sure she was in no position to fall off before going to sleep myself.