18

Y/N's POV

i'm sitting in the living room of one of the apartments while everyone around me is talking all at once.

"you guys, i swear y/n has some kind of intuition or something. Channie hyung was outside in the hall and she knew Kkami wanted to become a bird"

Hannie hyung said.

it sounded funny when he said that. Kkami becoming a bird was really random out of context.

"that's stupid. y/n is a sweetheart and super talented and smart, but reading minds like that isn't possible"

Minnie hyung scoffed.

"we really do think she has really good sixth senses or something like that. how else would she know?"

Channie hyung added.

"let's play hide and seek then. if y/n can figure out where everyone is in 10 minutes, then we'll accept that she has really good intuition"

Seungie hyung said.

"y/nnie, close your eyes and count to 100"

Channie hyung said. after i counted to 100, i opened my eyes and saw that everyone was gone while the house was silent.

i walked to the window curtains first. the curtains were wide and flapping a bit, and it kind of told me that someone's there.

i pulled it back to find Binnie hyung. standing there trying his best to he still.

"how did you find me already y/nnie, i thought i hid well 😞"

"Binnie hyung... your muscles are so big they shoved the curtain out. and the curtain was moving 😃 come follow me while i look for everyone else"

i said, and we went walking around the house.

i found Seungie hyung drowning in plushies, while everyone else was hiding in a closet. literally every person other than Binnie hyung and Seungie hyung.

...

"now what made you think it was a good idea to all hide in the closer."

i said. i really needed to express my disappointment. even i know never to hide with anyone else. i could hear the banging and voices from the living room.

"i don't know if she's intuitive or you guys are just stupid"

Seungie hyung said as he came close to me and knelt down to pick me up.

"fr like i know i was found first but at least i wasn't shouting in a closet during hide and seek"

Binnie hyung said.

"maybe she's just observant. we can have her take an MBTI test someday"

Bokkie hyung suggested.

"guys."

Minnie hyung said.

"yeah?"

"what"

"i bet y/nnie would be really good at the telepathy game if she's this intuitive"

he finished.

"what's the telepathy game?"

i asked.

"basically everyone has to write a different word from everyone else, and if they're all different we win"

Bokkie hyung explained.

"i got some paper. let's test it. if y/nnie writes an animal and Skz song different from all of us, we'll accept that she knows us very well"

Jinnie hyung said. everyone agreed, and paper was passed around, 2 per person.

i wrote down capybara. capybaras are so cute. they have this smiley little face and they're all fluffy looking.

for my song. i wrote 3rd Eye. i always liked how nice it sounds. one of my favorite songs.

"are we ready?"

Jinnie hyung asked everyone. everyone nodded and flipped their papers.

Channie hyung wrote wolf,
Minnie hyung wrote rabbit,
Binnie hyung wrote pig bunny?-,

"Changbin that's not an animal."

"it's so cute though, just imagine it 😭😭"

"whatever. it's an iffy pass i guess"

anyways, Jinnie hyung wrote ferret,
Hannie hyung wrote quokka,
Bokkie hyung wrote chicken,
Seungie hyung wrote puppy,
and Innie hyung wrote fox.

"holy why are some of these animals so random- capybara and quokka and pig bunny are not animals i would have thought of 😃"

Channie hyung said. in this game you have to come up with a unique answer to have a high chance of winning-

"i figured everyone would base it off their onesies from the sleepover we had, so i did too"

...

"we did...."

"now for the Stray Kids song, show your other piece of paper everyone"

i saw District 9, Hellevator, Get Cool, Miroh, My Pace, Astronaut, Boxer, and Double Knot. thankfully there was no one who said 3rd Eye.

"y/nnie you're so smart. you did unexpected answers too"

Innie hyung said as he let me sit on his lap while we drew a capybara and fox together.

"y/n already knows us so well. her MBTI is definitely gonna say she's ISFJ or ENFJ, like Jeongin"

Channie hyung said while drawing a wolf.

"this officially lets us know that y/n knows us well and that we've all become so close. HWHDWJJDNS WE LOVE YOU 🩷🩷🩷"

Seungie hyung said as he stole me from Innie hyung and he ran around with me. i laughed and we played games with everyone else.

everyone taught me games called "I Am Ground"

(WJXJWKDJDJNSF JEONGIN SAYING I AM I.N JUST WHXJWKCKDKKFOV)

and a game where u toss little balls in the air and catch them on your hand. today with everyone was really fun 🥰