11

Y/N's POV

"we're at Music Core right now about to perform Hellevator. y/nnie y/nnie say hi!"

Bokkie hyung said to a camera while i said hi. he told me it's like a vlog, and the camera's name is "Talker-ssi".

(to be clear, JYP told them not to take y/n on tour. technically taking her to Music Core in Korea does not count as a tour. also, Lee Know isnt an MC yet)

"i'm Talker-ssi's bias, right Talker-ssi?"

i said to the camera. everyone told me to talk to the camera as if it's a person, and to be playful with it when i want.

"everyone be prepared for the release of y/n photocards 😄😄"

Innie hyung came up to the two of us and started talking to Talker-ssi too. Bokkie hyung set me down and told me to go sit with Seungie hyung.

everyone was getting their makeup and outfits ready. Seungie hyung was already done, so he and i are in charge of talking to Talker-ssi.

"y/n, would you like us to style you too? it must be boring watching everyone get makeovers while you talk to Talker-ssi"

the makeup stylist asked me. i nodded excitedly and ran to the chair with Talker-ssi.

"i get to look super cool too"

i said to the camera. i saw Seungie hyung laughing and he watched me get little gems put on my face.

the makeup stylist told me that they don't want to put actual makeup powders and stuff on my skin because it could be damaging, so they're only doing gems.

by the end of the styling i looked like this:

(again not my picture- and definitely without the eyeshadow)

they even added glitter to make it extra pretty 😍

i thanked the stylist and ran back over to Seungie hyung. i handed him Talker-ssi and showed him my "makeup".

"you look very pretty y/nnie"

Seungie hyung agreed. i sat next to him and he put the camera super close to my face so they could see my eyes properly.

"i'm gonna do the same look with my eyes when i debut someday"

i told Talker-ssi. Seungie hyung took a picture of me posing with Talker-ssi.

"you're gonna be a great idol someday, and all of us will support you"

he said as he put me on his shoulders. thankfully the ceiling was higher or else i would have hit my head.

Talker-ssi got a view from about 8 feet in the air of everything that was happening.

(Seungmin's 5'10 combined with y/n's 2 ft is almost 8 ft tall. just so we're clear y/n isn't 2 ft tall, but the height is subtracted bc of her legs not being put into the equation ykyk)

we walked over to Minnie hyung who was getting his hair styled. it looked really fluffy, and he told me i could touch it after they finished performing.

"y/nnie, do you feel tall up there?"

someone asked me. i turned around and saw Hannie hyung looking at me.

"yeah! i'm even taller than hyung now 😇😇"

"Han's jealous of how tall you are since he's so short"

Seungie hyung said as he put me down, taking Talker-ssi from me while doing so.

"i'm not that short 😃😃😃 respect your elders 😒"

"Han. we are about a week apart."

"and?"

"let's go y/n. this hyung here is a little jealous of us"

i laughed and Seungie hyung took me to the waiting room where everyone was starting to gather since the performance was soon.

"alright everyone, we have to go on in about 5 minutes"

Channie hyung started his pre-performance speech as everyone put their hands on top of each other.

"let's show everyone what we can do. as long as everyone has fun and has no regrets, we can leave happy. let's do this and show our little y/n a reason to be proud of her hyungs"

Channie hyung ran to go pick me up off the couch and put me under all their hands.

(please excuse my awful drawing 😍😍)

"you know what to say right y/n?"

Jinnie hyung asked me. i nodded excitedly. it's the first time i've been there before a live performance with everyone.

i held Talker-ssi and pointed it to the bottom of everyone's hands right before saying,

"STRAY KIDS EVERYWHERE ALL AROUND THE WORLD!"

(published another chapter since the last one wasn't very relevant to the plot 🫡🫡)