«Chapter 3»

A/N: back from the dead with new chapters! The fourth chapter will probably air within a (few) day(s) too!

Daenys' tourney dress^

"I.. um.." she began slowly. "I need your help."

This caused the rogue prince in front of her to raise one of his brows, uninterested. Yet he didn't walk away, he just simply waited for her to continue. "Hm." He spoke.

Daenys glanced at him rather nervously as she was about to take a huge risk. If word ever came out she'd ask for something like this.. Her fathers house and reputation could be ruined for quite some time.

"I can't marry ser Gwayne," she began as she itched her fingers.

Daemon simply scoffed as he glanced away before looking back. "I'm not sure what i have to do with that." He argued as he turned around. "It does not seem to appear to be a problem of mine, lady Daenys."

"I do not see as to why i should be bothered by that." He continued as he nodded for her to walk on.

Daenys stood her ground and clenched her fist before she lifted her chin as she watched his attention drift away. Her heart beat really fast, scared of the possibility that all of this might go wrong. She only had one chance at this.

"It will be once your dearest friend Otto gets his hands on a dreamer." She boldly spoke up. "Don't tell me you wouldn't be bothered by him gaining more power."

This caused the prince in front of her to roll his eyes. "Be careful of how you speak to me." He calmly spoke. "Or you might begin to sound desperate." The last word sounded more like an amused chuckle.

Daenys felt her hands tremble. How could he jest at a time like this? For all she knew, she didn't have time.

"You saw what happend to me at the council." She continued after she took a shaky breath. Daemon shrugged. "Perhaps i did." He spoke. Daenys saw him starting to ran his thoughts. "But then again-"

"Dae- my prince-" Daenys interrupted him snappy. "If you saw it, then your brother saw it, which meant that everyone in that room saw it, including the Hand." She said hastily. "What do you think will become of me once i get forced to marry his son? They both know what i am."

Daemon simply let out a chuckle. "My brother would never allow that to happen." He argued with a shrug.

"How so? Is he not the King? I'm simply put a mere adopted child of the Velaryons, and a cast aside by the Arryns. I don't think his grace would be even close to be bothered about my feelings with the upcoming arrangement. And when the King agrees, there's nothing i can do about it." She went on. "So yes, i appear to be very desperate." She finished out of breath.