Macau

I went out for a walk and came back hours later. I started packing my bags. P Vegas had booked the flight to London for me for a week. He wanted me to stay there whilst he figured out what to do and then make permanent plans.

I was rifling through my books, running my hands carelessly over my figurines, game sets etc. I stopped at framed photos of Vegas and myself and that's when my eyes clouded.

Why did I have to run away? Why did I have to hide? How long would Vegas and I have to do this before my dad gave up trying to hurt us? I sighed as I wiped my tears and continued packing my bags. I decided on 1 carry on and a small luggage. I took my things and as I left the room, I bumped into P Kim. He flicked an eye at the luggage and me and then frowned.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to London P. I will be there for a bit but maybe it could be a permanent move."

P Kim frowned as he heard me and kept looking at the luggage again. He didn't say a word as his eyes flickered between that and me and finally he walked away. I didn't say anything and just walked towards the living room. P Vegas was waiting there for me. I just looked at P Vegas who couldn't even look me in the eye.

"Do I really have to go P?"

He looked at me, his face stricken.

"Macau.. you know I hate to do this. But it's for your safety. Don't fight me on this anymore."

I just looked at my brother again but he turned away. He went to get the car. I grabbed my luggage and walked towards the door when suddenly my luggage was yanked out of my hold. I stopped and turned around, only to see P Kim holding onto it.

"P Kim.. what are you doing?"

"You aren't going anywhere."

"Kim, stay out of this." P Vegas's voice rang out clearly.

"Kim, stop. Stay out of this." I heard P Kinn pipe up too.

"Are you two mad? You are telling me, between all of us, we can't look after and protect him? And how long is he going to be running away? Forever? What happens then if Vegas has to leave? Then Porsche? Then Chay? Why does he have to run when he should be doing the chasing instead?!"

I winced as P Kim's voice rang out clearly, but the anger was clear for all to hear. Vegas looked at him and sighed, sinking into a chair.

"He's all I have. You have your brothers and Chay. I only have him and Porsche. He's literally my only family. I cannot let anything happen to him."

"Aren't we your family too Vegas? Don't you trust us?"

P Vegas and I turned to look at P Kim in shock. That was by far, the sweetest thing we ever heard from him in all our years of knowing him.

Even P Kinn looked stunned. There was silence for a bit. Finally I heard P Kinn say, "Get your bags into the room Macau. You aren't going anywhere. Vegas, Kim's right. We are your family too. And we will protect you and Macau as much as anyone else."

I looked at Vegas who just nodded his head at me. I smiled and instantly Chay came over, taking my bags and we both went off to my room. I didn't know what went on after that but hours later, when I was going to the kitchen for a drink, I heard P Kim playing in the music room. I went in and saw him at the piano.

"What is it?" He uttered as he continued to play.

"Uh.. I wanted to say thank you P Kim. For everything."

P Kim looked at me but didn't say anything and just nodded his head. He went back to his music, the notes drifting out and lulling away in the darkness of the night. I stood there, listening for a bit but eventually I left, puzzling about this man who constantly blew hot and cold.

But at this very moment, I was thankful for I didn't have to be separated from my brother.