Kim

I was busy with my music the whole day. I was pushing out some pieces for my Thai agent here. I was leafing through my notes when Vegas came in with some letters for me.

"Hey you got some stuff. I saw it as I was taking mine."

"Thanks Vegas. Where's everyone?"

"Kinn went for a meeting. Chay is at school. Porsche and Big have a day off so they are out. I think Tankhun is somewhere in the house. I'm heading out for a meeting soon too."

"Okays. And?"

"And what?"

"Where's Macau? You never mentioned him..."

Vegas looked at me, his eyebrows cocked.

"Macau is at school too. He's got classes till 8pm."

"Right.. with Chay I guess?"

Vegas nodded. He was about to go off when his phone rang. He answered it and as he did, his eyes grew big. He hung up and looked at me tersely.

"They got the boys."

"Who?!"

"My dad's men. He got the boys from university."

I immediately stood up. "What's the plan?"

"You stay here Kim. We will handle it. I'm going to call Kinn."

"I'm not going to sit here whilst you guys are out there. You can do with all of the help. And I can't rest easy knowing he's in danger."

"He will be fine. Kinn is there."

"Why the fuck does Kinn have to be there for him?!"

"What the hell are you on about? That's his boyfriend. Of course he will be there."

"I'm not talking about Chay. I know Kinn will be there for him. I'm more worried about Macau. I can't be here knowing he's in danger again. And it's the 2nd time your father's men have attacked him..."

Vegas looked at me stunned for a bit.

"Let's go!" I yelled! Vegas came to his senses and called Kinn as we both grabbed our guns and we ran. We got into our own cars and we drove off. Well I think Vegas drove. I practically flew. We rushed to the University as we heard they had been attacked there.

Our boys met us there and we all fanned out. Vegas took 1 wing with Big and Ken. Porsche joined me with Leng as we took another wing.

Kinn and his guards took the last wing and entrance. We heard the boys had tried to fight off their attackers and were hiding on campus. We tried to track their phones but it was both off.

We searched long and hard and finally found Chay in one of the science labs, hiding in a closet. He was badly hurt as he had tried to fight off the guys. But my blood ran cold as he told me that he had last seen Macau running towards the field but the men were after him.

I quickly took off for the field, with Vegas hot on my heels. Beyond the field, was a secluded forested area. The University was flanked by forested area too and was often a hot spot for students who wanted to make out. But right now, there was 1 guy in there, running for his dear life.

We stealthily made our way in, hoping to catch anyone off guard. We soon caught up with everyone and Vegas mercilessly gunned them down but we still could not find Macau. We searched and searched but there was no sign of him. We made our way out of the forested area and then our phones rang, having had no reception earlier. Vegas answered his and we found out that Macau had managed to make his way out and was at the entrance with Kinn and Chay.

We ran all the way to the entrance and I saw Macau, sitting there, hands and face bloodied but definitely alive.

"Macau!" I yelled. He looked up upon hearing my voice. Macau stood up warily, upon hearing my voice.

"P?"

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He was taken aback by me and didn't know what to do. I just hugged him tightly and didn't let go. Finally I pulled away and looked at him angrily.

"What the fuck went on?! Why didn't you call me once you realized something was wrong? Do you know how worried...."

I trailed off seeing his big wide eyes and also realized that Vegas, Kinn and the rest were still around. I let go of him reluctantly and stepped away.

There was silence for a while before Kinn broke it.

"Kim, bring Macau back. I will bring Chay back. Vegas, take Porsche and Big with you. I will join you soon."

Vegas nodded, ruffling Macau's hair and asking him to be careful. Vegas just looked at me before muttering, "I'm leaving him in your care. Take care of him."

I nodded, my hand reaching out to grip Macau's. He looked at me and my hand and didn't say a word. I held onto him as I brought him back to the car. Ken drove as I sat in the back with Macau, who finally gave up the resistance and just laid his head on my chest.