Macau

I held onto Kim tightly who just sobbed softly in my hold. I knew I had hurt him when I had pushed him away initially but I was hurting badly over P Vegas.

Right now, I was just burning with anger over my father and all that he has done to me and P Vegas. If I could just bring P Vegas away from this life, I would. But as I pulled away from P Kim, I realized it wouldn't be so easy anymore. He had given up everything he wanted to be with me and I couldn't walk away from him. But I also knew he wouldn't leave P Kinn so I had to compromise.
He was just as equally as important to me as P Vegas was.

Kim caressed my face as I was lost in my thoughts.

"Is everything ok?"

I nodded, agreeing that everything was fine but Kim could tell by the displaced look on my face that something wasn't quite right.

"Are you worried about P Vegas? Will it make it easier if you two maybe went away for a bit? Let us settle your father for you."

I looked at P Kim. I knew how difficult it must be to take that decision, ensuring I'm safe whilst he fought my battles for me. I shook my head, disagreeing.

"We are staying together. I'm not leaving you behind. We will be fine. I know P Vegas will be ok and we will be there for one another. Thank you P.."

Kim nodded and we went to check in on P Vegas again. A smile flitted over him as he observed our clasped hands.

"It's always going to be a never ending battle with our father. But as long as we are togerher, nothing can shake us Macau." I nodded earnestly at P Vegas as he spoke.

Just then, it hit me, everyone was in the room except for Porsche.

"P... Where's P Porsche? I thought he was here.."

Vegas looked at me stricken but didn't say a word. That's when I realized P Kinn and Chay also sported similar looks. Only Kim was equally as confused as me as he had been with me.

"Porsche had to...go out.."

"Oh okays.."

But I could tell something was really off. I looked at Chay and signalled him to go out. He shook his head and I glared at him. Whilst the cousins got chatting, Chay and I slipped out.

"Where's P Porsche? I thought he was with Vegas earlier. What happened?"

"They had a fight earlier.. Porsche was tired of Vegas getting hurt and was really angry this time. He wanted Vegas to drop everything and go somewhere with him to start life anew. But Vegas refused to leave the family.."

"So..? Then?!"

"P Porsche decided to leave Vegas...."

"What?!" I shouted out loud. I ran back to the room and glared the hell out of Vegas.

"P..Where's P Porsche? I am going to ask you again."

Vegas gulped silently at my angered face but his eyes took on a steely determination but the crack in his voice was obvious as he whispered that Porsche and him had ended things.

And all, that all of us could do, was look back in silence and pain at my brother who was obviously hurting.

I cast a look at P Kim who looked equally as stricken but was by my side in a flash, holding onto me.

I looked at my brother who had turned away his face as his tears came strolling down and there was nothing I could do to stop his pain.

With this, this fan fiction on KimxMacau comes to an end! I may do one on how Porsche and Vegas got together or go into if they ever resolved their issues. But till then, another story, another #lovewinsall!

I hope you enjoy your birthday story for 2023, BarbienahAnabella333  :)