INVITATION

When he travels to India for a marriage ceremony and is hurt by You.

[South Korea]

Mrs. Kim- What are you doing? *walks past him*

Tae- mom! Mom, it is true! *Set the luggage aside*

Mrs. Kim- what? *raised brows* Tae- did you forget we are going to India tomorrow?

Mrs. Kim- India? Why? "What happened to her? Did she forget?!"

Tae- My Indian Friend marriage: We are going to India, are not we?

Mrs.Kim- What Marriage Son? We are not going to India; we are going to America because your father works there, so we can not go to India, sorry son.

Tae- are you kidding me?

She shook her head and walked away, and I scoff and start whining.

Tae- WHYY? MOMMAA, YOU CANNOT DO THAT!

Mrs. Kim-Tell your father...

he flees to his father and ouch! We both caressed our heads as he was right behind him.

Mr. Kim- Take Care, Young Man...

Tae- Appaaa, you know my friend is getting married; I would like to attend his wedding, please.

Mr.Kim- You can go, but we can't. Please apologize to the Shah family.

Tae- THaNKyOuuuuuu DAddyyy!!

he leaps on him and tightly embraces his dear appa...

Mrs. Kim- How will you travel alone now?

Tae- Alone? Clearly not Amma! Mr. Busy will accompany me!

________

[INDIA/Sundarghad.] //Just Imagine the name//

Dadi: What happened to your dad? (Looking impatiently outside)

YN: Grandma, do not worry, Bapuji will be on his way. I told him to come soon.

Dadi: "HE" hunts on this day, so how can I settle down like this on this Amavasya night?
This Stupid is still not here!

YN: You will get sick if you worry like this, and the hospital is far away from here. You will also get sick, Dadi. I understand. *laughs*

YN: (grin) See, Bapuji has also arrived. (Point)

Dadi looks at him as he washes his hands and feet.

Dadi- Kyu re nalayak itni der kese ho gai Mandir me so Gaya tha kya?!

[How has it been so long, did you sleep in the temple?!]

DAD: Maa, are you aware of the duration required for temple cleaning? I alone know how I managed to clean a temple this size! I have told the villagers to be mindful of cleanliness, to not offend Prasad, and other things, but who is listening?

Dadi: Then, why are we even paying attention?

YN: Hahaha... (you giggle while offering him a glass of water)

DAD: You had, in fact, grown me up by reprimanding me in front of my daughter, laugh-laugh?

Mom: Alright, enough of this fighting; everyone came, the food is ready.

Dadi: Come on, after I eat, I will finish the fight. (went inside)

_________

DAD- aree YN... "You turn as about to left"

YN- ji...?

DAD: This is your Mumbai friend's brother's wedding card.

Handing you a card, you open it with surprise

YN- Suman's Brother wedding!

Mom, is this Suman whose father is a CM???

DAD- Yes, remember how they used to play when they were kids... (Chuckle)

_________

[Jk's Office]

Jk- Yes, remember how you both fought over a small eraser as if it was encrusted with a Kohinoor?

Tae- See how good friends we are, I will have to go to the wedding, will not I? (pout)

Jk: Alright, go; I will not stop you by holding your hand! (exasperated)

The world talks about JK's family's loyalty; they are the richest family in Korea and he is their only son. Meanwhile, Tae is the son of Gucci's owner. Despite the fact that they were both born with a golden spoon, they do not necessarily have perfect lives.

Tae: I can go, but not by myself.Imagine getting lost in India.

Jk- Am I your bodyguard? Let me tell you straight, will you leave my cabin or should I throw you out? I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Jk dislikes being bothered by people when he is working. Jk is stunned as Tae keeps staring at him with puppy eyes and begins to cry as well.

Jk: Look at me, I am so busy! Tae: I detest you!

He collapsed onto a pricey floor and sobbed uncontrollably.

Tae: I am Not Got ChinGuuuu!

Jk: Alright! I will come!!

Tae: Okay, let us pack your bags!

Jk- hold on, when is the wedding?

Tae-One Week Later... *pondering*

Jk stare and reclined in his seat.

Jk- It is the entire week.

Tae-hee! (Grow a big smile and begin dragging)

_______

Tae- maybe.

Tae displays confusion. As he tries to contain his rage towards the unfortunate and, well, innocent man, JK pokes his chick. Character-wise, they are the antithesis of one another. However, someone ended up being the best friend of all time.

Jk- I swear of devil tae. (Sternly forewarned.)

Tae- it does not matter, we are going tomorrow! (he exclaimed as Jk sighed heavily)

[Jk's POV]

He always acts that way. (Chuckle) my dear friend, is so kind that he does not even know when the person he is getting so happy in marriage got married. I have visited India numerous times, but only for a single day because of business. India's economy is strengthening and growing, which is great news for both them and us-for world peace.
It is been reported that their marriages last only a week, and the gentleman is unaware of the date, which means that Jungkook, your fifteen days have been wasted.

Jk- agh.

Lean back in your chair and close your eyes. I ought to haire someone behind my back. I carried out the phone and called Jin Hyung after having a conversation with myself. He is someone I can trust. Trust him? (laughs) I would not even do it to myself. Someone once told me that it is bad for children to mature before their time, but he took too long to tell me this.

Jin- Jk~ (I smile at Hyung as he hugs me.) Thus, You knelt before Taehyung.

Jk- ha! He is a stubborn person at all times.

He will be like the CEO of Jeon Industry, so we talked about that and had a 15-day meeting. At 10 PM, I departed. After setting up everything, everything, I have to leave.

[The Next Day]

Jk- alright, sinhae.

I address my father's wife. I close the door and place my luggage in the back of the car as she continues to advise me to drive carefully.

Sinhae- Please let me know when you arrive there, Mom. (I glance at her side.)

JK: Come on, I am not a child.

I eyes rolled intently. Why does she think I am a child, huh? Do I seem like a child? She raised her hand to caress my face. I held it briefly before settling into the passenger seat.

Sinhae: "Take care, son."

I nod without giving her a look, and the car begins to move.

Jk- Son. Dead son.