HALF-BACKED.

Last second Ep.

YN- Jungkoo?! (shake him) Jungkookk!! (shake him)

but he didnt respond and being lost in thoughts. you lean near to his ear clear your thorat before yelled out.

YN- LIVER KIDNEY KE PAPAA!!! [Father of Liver Kidney!!!]

Jk flinched badly and huffed covering his ear.

Jk- Yaaa! (goaned and shake ear)

YN- In which world had you gone? I have been calling for so long!

Jk- uh... Im Sorry I just-...were asking somthing?

YN- It seemed that I had spoken too much and on top of that, you had also...

Jk- got into character (nervously) "I don't understand why Taehyung said this for mom...?"

YN- Call jimin bro...

She said munching the food. and Jk call him as they apologize to him immediately He would say that he had felt bad but now he is fine. it was all just an act!

------------
[15 days later]

Jk- Jimin out, sinhae out, jin hyung out, mrs shah, lakshay-nico 'out of world'... (he says taking out the photo)

As they found their past and present clear in present even mrs shah doing nothing. nico was the one of spying thing she is out, mr. uncle park stops as he get satisfied after getting all fake news of their bad time, and of jk down goes of business The next photo makes him side eyes at person.

Jk- Its you Taehyung...

Tae- WHat! will I take revenge for eating my chocolate?

Jk- That was Sona's chocolate...!

Tae- hehe...

Jk- wha-- (sees you standing there with crossing arms)

he turn head.

Jk- !!! (curse him) Okay. Next...

YN- Next jaye bhad Mee! (turns him with jerk) Me washroom kya gai apne meri chocolate kha Li!

[I went to the washroom and in the meantime you ate my chocolate! ]

Jk- eeyie? (confused)

YN- Whatt eyie! give me my chocolate!

Jk- Sona I don't have--

YN- Who told you to eat! I was eating it eh but you---

he cut you off by slamming lips holding your head. tae looks away and cough he parted away sees your big eyes.

Jk- Whatever chocolate was left was on my lips...want more?

Tae- What kind of activities are they thinking of even on such occasions!

Simmie- YNNN!!

Simmie comes running towards you guys as if she has seen a ghost?

Tae- What happened? You have come as if you have seen a ghost!

Not a ghost but a madman! A scandal has happened!

Jk- What happened!

Simmie- You guys come with me...!!

______

Jin- I know this is wrong but we have to tell this?

Sinhae- No! Have you gone mad?! What will everyone think? That I have cheated! After so many years, he considers me his mother and I shouldn't break him by telling the truth?!!