UNEXPECTED DATE

[INDIA]

Jk India had come, he comes out of the meeting room.

obroye- We wouldn't have gotten here without you.

Jk- Of course you could. I'm just glad that we were able to get to the bottom of it.

And they shake hands once again : in partnership with Jk's company Oberoi's for years.

Oberoi- I would love it if you guys come to our house for dinner. *smile*

Jk- of course we will. *smile*

They finally come out of the company and Jk sighs that he is helpless.

Jin- Like always, this time also we got this contract, *smile* Now shall we go for shopping? right?

Jk starts shaking his head seeing Jin and they sit in the car. Was excited to travel more than the meeting. Jk thinks while looking out of the car.

Jk- I wish i can meet you *thought*
Today there was more activity on the road than everyday, Jk's mind was somewhere else and he was just taking a breath. And was trying to sleep by closing eyes but.

Jin- wait wait!

the driver stops the car immediately. Jk looks at him in tension as what happened suddenly.
Jk- What happened hyung you okay?!

Jin- I want to eat that!

Saying this he gets down from the car Jk doesn't even processed but goes after him.
Jk- Wtf! hyung! *run after him*

_____

Jin- hey! What is this?!

He asks the seller of the cart, he tells.

Seller- its samosa chaat... *smile*

Jin- oh i want it! *smile widely*

Jk- What are you doing hyung!

Jk speaks as soon as he arrives, looking at him with disbelief…

Jin- oh one for him too...

Pointing to the Jk, jin said to salesman.
Seller- ok-

Jk- no need. *hold jin's hand* you can't eat here like this!

he about to dragged jin from there.

Jin- yah I want it okay!

He lets go of his hand and starts eating samosa chaat, but Jk looks at him standing there with a 'what a mess I got into!' look...

Jin- hey eat...

he shook head,  his head starts to ache because of too much movement. He sees a pond in front of him where there were not many people.

Jk- I am going there, here is a lot of noise...

______

When Jk comes here and sits on the bench, but he releases, this is not a pond, it is a river because there were some people who were probably doing something. He doesn't care about all this: he just wants peace.

Jk- Why can't I tolerate soar all over? *massage head*

He closes his eyes and starts pressing his head.

Jk-  what was the benefit of coming to India! but what can she do…

His words stop there as soon as he sees the girl coming from the front.

Jk- YN. *mumble, shocked*

He could not believe that you were coming up the stairs of the ghat in front of him. While you were with your friend.