LEAVING

Taehyung is Running from angry bunny behind him until he caught and Banged on the ground.

Jk- Why did you always left me!! That's why you brought me??!
Tae- sorry! We were just giving you time to be with her!

jk stop punching him, tae sat down on grass.
Tae- *panted* bro! its hurt-- what happened?
he asked as saw jk looking moon smiling.

Tae- Am i dreaming you are smiling?! *shocked*
Jk- *Scoffed* Like I've never smiled before?
Tae- Yes five years ago before uncle left-- uh.
jk smile drop.

Tae- sorry...
Jk- its ok. *without looking him*
they stare sky without utter words. for few minutes.
Tae- Jk...

Jk- Hmm...
Tae- You...you should forgive aunty she is your mom.
Jk- I only have one mom and she is no more. *stood up*
Tae- You can't deny the truth... *got up*

Jk- Yes, I cannot deny the truth and the truth is that she snatched my father from me! *yell* she turned me orphan. *mumble*
he turned to leave but froze sees you standing tae feels hurt for him he not deserve this his past was worst.

tae left angling the situation you slowly approach to him. he said nothing just stare you.
YN- um sorry I came to--
Jk- Everyone leaves my side and you want it too right?
YN- Jun--

Jk- Just leave me. I can't forced you to love me  and make the same mistake again because you left like everyone else at the middle...i just forget my past. *looks down* Im sorry yn for annoying you. it won't happen again... *bite lips*

he was passing by you to leave but you held his arms.
Jk- no...Ynie... i don't deserve love... *teary*
YN-  when I was denying,  you were troubling me and now when I have accepted it, you say that I should leave you...?

Jk- I said sorry. please... *mumble*
you stand front of him.
YN- You had also said to be together in future...
Jk- we can't always get what we want. *looks you* You don't know my past.

YN- either i want to. *you mumble*
he looks you Suprise because this was the first time you talk or argue about something.
YN- You...are going tomorrow?

Jk- Hm... *wipped a single tear*
he held your hand and sat on grass. he interwine the  hand you feel whole zoo inside.
Jk- Ynie...

YN- hmm...?
Jk- you can leave really... *breathe heavily looking grass*
YN- Are you afraid that I will leave you...? *he nods*
Jk- If i get attached  with you once and you left me, this time I don't have any courage, I will d--...

YN- Shss! don't talk like this...Others may have left you but I will not leave because I am YN sharma...
Jk- *broken smile*
he laid down placing head on your lap you glup but let him. after movement he spoke broke the silence

Jk- do you have phone?
YN- hmm...
Jk- give me.
you confusedly give it and he saved his number.

Jk- i gonna missed you.
YN- hm me to.
Jk- I love you ynie. *mumble*
YN- yes. the moon is pretty... *smile*

Jk- *smile* "ily more"
________

[FEW MONTHS LATER.]

🎵 RABTA🎵

You were looking outside the window of the room, it was raining and your house was in the middle of the fields, due to which the atmosphere became very beautiful...

Within a few months, both of you have a good bonding, today you were missing Jk, he always calls you, but today you are not even able to wait.
YN- Nahi yn... If he is busy, he will be disturbed because of you...

you talk to yourself.
YN- Why im missing him today? *pout and place head on windows glasses.* i want to see him... *mumble*

you looks back as heard rings smile appear on face sees the caller id.