── 𝟎𝟐 ── "𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦"

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 from what she had just heard, Yeoreum had stood in place, doing nothing but blinking.

What is this?

Why is he so rude?

Stood in front of her was one person she had almost never heard speak. In their three years together in the same class she could probably count how many times she had heard him speak on one hand. However, despite how little he spoke, his presence was not one that could be ignored.

His aura excluded a certain premium feel to it. From his clear skin which was signed off with a signature mole on his nose, his tall height and his neat shiny jet black hair which sat perfectly at every moment, to his 'I dont care' yet assertive demeanor. The girls went crazy over him in first year but soon directed their fan-girling towards Jun. That's not to say that they weren't equally as attractive but was rather a flaw on Dohyun's part.

There was no doubt that he was an attractive boy but his attitude was far from it. It didn't help that he was soon subject to a series of rumours after a small incident. Whether those rumours were true or not, no one knew afterall till this day, the boy never bothered to refute them.

Trying to diffuse the situation, an awe strucked Yeoreum had cleared her throat and let out a nervous laugh. She knew she had to calm the situation and thought what other way than to act clueless.

The girl playfully hit the scowling boy and chuckled. "What do you mean why am I here? Mr Namgoong wanted to talk to me."

Care free but not care less, that was Yeoreum. She was slightly worried as she had no idea how to deal with Dohyun as he was always asleep in class so she had no intel on his personality. The short haired girl was always confused as to why he bothered coming to school. He was one to sleep in class but always managed to come to school everyday an on time. On the surface he had a 100% attendance but he practically wasnt learning anything.

With the girl still chuckling like a maniac, Dohyun looked towards his arm that she had hit in a disgusted manner and dusted himself off, much to the dismay of the short haired girl. He couldn't help but wonder what was with the girl in front of her. Judging from her tie it was clear that he was in his year and if she had spoken with Mr Namgoong she was also in his class. Although he had no idea what her name was as he wasn't one to pay attention in class and always had his head down.

Looking back at the girl in front of him, he knew right there and then she was someone that he couldn't get along with, although that was the case with everyone at their school.

To put it straight, he was a certified outsider.

By choice of course.

"Whatever, just get out of here." The grumbly boy responded in a husky voice and tched. He was only interested in collecting his things that their homeroom teacher had confiscated from him. He found it ridiculous that they had been confiscated off school grounds in the first place, albeit it being less that three minutes away. The boy remembered questioning it at the time and recalled something said about it being 'a bad influence for others and your health' and 'ruining the image of the school.' Nothing of what was said he thought mattered to him anyway.

"You have a really bad way of speaking. You need to break that habit." Yeoreum spluttered without thinking. She always had a habit of letting things slip when people had pushed her buttons a bit too far. Coming to a realisation, the uneasy girl quickly covered her mouth as she noticed Dohyun who had been rummaging through the teacher's cabinet had suddenly stopped. He slowly turned his head to face her with a glare on his face, the space between his eyebrows furrowing deep.