Getting to know Mommy?

"Name?"

"Emily Rowena Malcolm Rothschild," Emily answered coolly holding the small trembling hand of Billy as she took her exit test.

"Age?" The overseer questioned.

"Sixty Eight." Her answer got young Billy to gasp and look at her sideways. "Mummy was just like you Billy, forty-year sentence," she gave him a warm smile.

The boy returned it weakly. He was now significantly smaller in size to the point Emily looked way scarier than before with her blonde hair and massive chest inside her crisp white blouse and black skirt. She adjusted her glasses, looking away from the adorable boy with his black hair and icy blue eyes to the woman.

"Do you understand the corporal...well you're a Rothschild so it's pointless asking whether you'll find whipping his butt hard, right?" Selma, the middle-aged overseer grinned. She was only sixty-four, five years younger than this beautiful goddess in front of her. How she wished she could have gotten what the kid was getting!

"Of course! My little Billy will be getting his bottom smacked at least ten times a week of mandatory punishment as per family tradition," Emily explained with a tousle of his hair. "One of those spankings would be *very* hard, he'll be quite sore after. Other than that we will spank him for his naughtiness and mischief which he will be up to with his new cousins."

Emily looked down at Billy to see him squirming at her words. She leaned to give him a quick peck on his cheek. "Billy had been on the receiving end of my lessons before so he's not alien to it...but then again he was a big hulking athlete at that time," Emily continued, giving him a small smile. "Though I still got you to cry and beg mummy to stop, didn't I?"

"It hurt sooo much!"

Selma nodded, now glad she wasn't in his shoes. The boy looked positively distressed hearing that!

"Well, he's not a big hulking man but a cute little thing so I'm assuming you won't be as hard on him?" She questioned.

"Oh, of course, we have age-appropriate implements for him...the family does have many bratty boys and girls running around the manor."

"Good. And you will have to keep him that way of course," Selma looked down the checklist. "Which means weekly age suppressant shots," She gave Emily a big smile. "Would you be requiring *financial assistance* for covering them? I'm guessing not for a Rothschild but your vocation is still listed as a teacher at a private school."

Something quite uncommon for a daughter of the current head of the family. Emily wasn't any Rothschild, she was the daughter of *the Malcolm Rothschild* and his wife Rowena. Forget affording age suppressant medication - if the vote goes in the Rothschild's favour in fifty years, this woman could conceivably be *the next Queen!*

"Of course not! I'm not going to deprive your underfunded department by mooching money off the top," Emily let out her pleasant laugh, the same one which had gotten Billy to fall in love with her when he met her. "And please waiver my allowances and stipends too. I taught at the school to avoid having to take over from my cousin at Remingtech."

"Well you got a son from that," Selma pointed out. Emily seemed nice, pleasant. She was tasked to make sure the boy wasn't to be tortured...but from their interactions, he seemed to be quite attached to her!

"I did!" Emily responded happily. "He was my favourite student... I hoped I'd get him into college... so in a sense, I failed as his teacher," she gave him a look which got him to gulp. "But as a mother, it's a different ballgame altogether." Emily clapped her hands, smiling at Selma.

"And us Rothschilds...we don't do shots, we breastfeed our Lil troublemakers to keep them suppressed," she admitted, which almost got Billy to fall off his chair.

"Careful sweetheart!" Emily grabbed him from falling, picking him up and settling him on her lap straddling her. Billy wiggled on her lap as he tried to look anywhere but her cleavage!

"Sounds like he's going to have an interesting life," Selma smiled. She was pleased with the exit interview. The way Emily's face turned scared as he slipped off his chair...she did care for the boy.

"I think we should be done here for now. You'll have a house call from me in two weeks and one three months after that. Then it's annually till the sentence is over. At which point you can wean him off his shots... I mean *milk*," she chuckled.

"Thank you! And I'll be sending you my weekly report?" Emily questioned.

"Yes, just make sure he gets at least one mandatory spanking a week," Selma smiled as she got up and shook her hand, gently tousling his hair.

"Do you think you will have a problem with your Mummy sweetheart?" She asked the boy. He immediately shook his head.

He was still unable to process this change. Just 24 hours ago he was a man, being dragged to the officers by his tiny teacher. And now she's his mother. Royalty.

Life could be strange sometimes.