Starlet and her boy

James Alice-Damian Rothschild had butterflies going apeshit in his tummy as he squirmed around in his baby blue drop-seat onesie with the family crest emblazoned across his chest. The blonde boy was due his 'Talking to' with his mommy in a few minutes...

"Mommy's gonna melt your butt!" His sister Vicky replied in her annoying singsong voice which sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard to the boy. She was freshly bathed and dressed like him too but she would be sleeping with their grandparents tonight. And neither grampa nor gramma spanked them, they just spoiled them and let them stuff their face with candy all night.

Not mommy. Or Alice, as the boy stubbornly kept calling her. She wasn't mommy for him, she was the love of his life. The woman who he pined for all through his past life and didn't have the guts to propose to. She ended up marrying his rival, the suave git Damian instead and James had sworn on his ancestor's grave that he would never make the same mistake again. That he'd tell her how he really felt about her and sweep her off her feet, marry her.

And then he got caught, got regressed into a child and ended up being adopted by his rival and the love of his life.
..
"I don't know what to do with him mother," Alice Damian Rothschild complained to her mother-in-law, the gorgeous Rowena Rothschild as she wiped the drops of breast milk off her chin. Rowena was clad in just her robe, opened and her large full breast out from which Alice, the famous megastar actress suckled her milk for the past twenty minutes. Something that the daughters-in-law of the family all had to do. As the family members were all adopted, it was through breastfeeding they passed down their DNA. Regressed kids who are nursed by a Rothschild mother will slowly inherit her DNA throughout ten to twenty years. Their hair will turn blonde, eyes blue and they will grow up to be the perfect human specimen, immune to every disease, beautiful and with exceptional intelligence and skill in any field they get into.

Both of Rowena's daughters, Emily and Robin therefore had the Rothschild DNA passed down to them as kids. Alice however, did not. She was married into the family as her son's wife. As a consequence, Alice needed to be nursed on Rowena's milk so she could inherit the family DNA and pass it on to her kids.

And it was important because her little baby boy James was to be the future King and head of the family.

"Is he still refusing to drink your milk?" Rowena smiled. Alice frowned and nodded.

"Still thinks of me as his lover, stupid silly little brat!"

"But it's odd, that boy. He loves Damian, doesn't he?" Rowena questioned.

"Yes he does!" Alice fumed. "Which is the stupidest fucking thing! He's the one who Jimmy should be mad at right? Keeps going on about how Damian's his rival and how he'll rescue me from him and blah blah blah....and when he comes home, Jimmy's all cuddly and playful with Daddy... He calls Damian Daddy!"

"It's quite precious..." Rowena laughed at her daughter-in-law's annoyance.

"It's unfair! Jimmy has no problems hugging and kissing Damian and they get to be happy daddy and son while I'm Alice, not Mommy and he's all sad depressed heartbroken Loverboy with me, refusing to..." Alice hated this! Vicky had no issues being her baby girl even though in her past life the pair were best friends, equals. If anything it meant Vicky was especially close to her now, always up for snuggles and practically latched onto her chest at all times. She teased her a lot about marrying Damian when she grew up, previously having a crush on him but she was more well adjusted than Jimmy on being a kid again.

"But Jimmy is the most mature and smartest of our trio, isn't he?" Rowena questioned her daughter-in-law, dressed in a simple t-shirt and shorts. Alice was exceptionally beautiful even without any makeup, her breasts full and large having to nurse two kids. "He's excellent in his lessons, studies diligently and is a very polite, sweet boy. You rarely spank him for any mischief, unlike Vicky who's red-bottomed all the time."

"But he does get whipped. I had to take him for penance three times coz he refuses to call me Mommy. And I'll have to take him out again if he continues to call me Alice... but he doesn't care, says he'll suffer for me until I accept him as my boyfriend..." Alice seemed defeated at the thought. The boy was getting on her nerves.

"Okay then...be his girlfriend," Rowena chuckled.

"What?" Alice blinked in surprise, clearly not hearing what her mother-in-law said.

"Be his girlfriend," Rowena repeated. "Or his lover...or wife or whatever he's fantasizing you to be." The blonde woman laughed, pulling her daughter-in-law close to her breasts and guiding her mouth to her nipple. Alice was confused but she knew the drill by this point, latching onto her pebbly nipple and drinking her sweet milk as she looked up at her mother-in-law.

"Mmm...good girl," she petted her head. "Both Robin and Emily know this, Damian, too. You haven't been regressed so it's new to you," Rowena explained. "We call it Regression-Oedipus complex, or Roc. Like how Harry's having a Roc day. It's when the kids feel like they're in love with their parents and want to marry them."

"Eeww!" Alice made a face which got a quick slap on her thigh from her mother-in-law. Which quietened the movie star, knowing that the strap wasn't too far behind for her. Rowena still ruled the house and her husband and his sisters still faced her wrath if they acted in ways that bought shame to the family... something Alice was always fearful of these days whenever her name came up on the papers. She had just as many penances where the formidable blonde matriarch whipped her raw as her daughter had in the three years.

"It's a natural thing they grow out of," Rowena continued. "In case you haven't noticed, neither Emily nor Robin is dating my husband. And *you* are Damian's wife, not me."

Her husband's name got Alice to snap back. "Damian wanted to..."

"Spent a good chunk of his little boy to teen years wanting to be my husband," Rowena laughed. "And I indulged him quite a bit, let him take me on dates, wore sexy clothes that made him all blushy and cute and talked about icky sexy things."

"What?" Alice shook her head.

"That's the thing, their brains are confused. Damian has both an adult brain that wants all those things and also a childish instinct which thinks all of those are gross," said Rowena as she gently petted her girl's hair. "Over time the childish side will win out...even if your boy's more mature than the others and it'll take time.

So indulge him. Give him far more spankings than you do right now, he barely gets any and you delegate far too much of it to your husband. It's why he's closer to Damian and not you- Mommy's gonna be the one who gives more than ninety per cent of his spankings."

Alice suckled as she took in the new information. "Was it the same with you and Damian?" She asked after a bit.

"Oh yes, I was his sexy dominatrix mommy for a bit before he settled on being my baby boy. I let him give me massages and dressed all nice for him. Give him what he thinks he wants, dress up in some sexy lingerie and give him the whooping of his life. I promise in a year or two, he's going to be your perfect little baby boy."