Training? ~ Chapter Four

~~~

Shinso POV because we love 😍❤️

~~~

I felt my smirk drop as I stop walking. Wow...

I get he didn't want to be friends but there was no need to say it like that...

Suddenly my mind flashed back to before Bakugo, before UA, before Aizawa and Mic, before I was put up for adoption... I pictured when I first got my quirk. I was told for years I had a villain quirk and how it made me a "freak." I can't blame Bakugo for it but his words... hurt.

I thought such memories had left me but every so often I am reminded they will always be there, just dormant.

I sigh, continuing my walk towards the building and finding Dad waiting near the car. I smile softly, going to sit in the passenger seat.

~~~

3rd person again
The next day!

~~~

"OI DUNCE FACE! CHARGE MY PHONE WOULD YA!?" Bakugo shouted, walking into the dorm common room and chucking his charger at him alongside his actual phone.

"Sure thing, Bakubro!" Denki smiled enthusiastically.

"Bakugo, Midoriya was asking after you." Jirou states, biting into an apple.

"That nerd better not be looking down on me!!" Bakugo threatens to which Jirou simply shrugs. What could she do about it anyway? Nothing.

Bakugo grabs a breakfast bar then leaves the building, wanting to get to school for morning training.

"Oh, Bakugo!" Shinso catches up with him as he leaves class 1-c dorms.

"Didn't I tell you we weren't friend?" Bakugo asks, throwing the unopened breakfast bar into a nearby bin.

"Oh don't worry, I just wanted to know if you would be training with us?" Shinso asks as they arrive at the UA building.

"I guess." Bakugo shrugs, going to the gym.

"Okay, cool..." Shinso isn't sure if he should keep following but does anyway, throwing his bag down into the corner and sitting on a bench.

"You can leave now, Barney." Bakugo gestures to the door with an annoyed expression.

Shinso simply shrugs, leaning back into the wall and crossing his arms.

"Tsk." Bakugo rolls his eyes, not feeling comfortable training when someone was watching him.

He sits down next to the purple haired boy and they sit in silence for a moment.

"So... Aizawa is your dad..." Bakugo begins.

"I can't get you extra credit," whispers Hitoshi sarcastically.

"THATS NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING!!" Katsuki yells, frustrated that Shinso would even suggest the thought of him using someone.

"Chill, I was joking! Yes, Shota (Eraserhead) Aizawa is my father... adopted." Shinso chuckles softly, "now, what were you saying?"

"I'm not sure, just starting conversation..." Bakugo sighs. Why did he feel so weak around some kid from class c!?

"Alright then, why are you here so early in the morning?" Hitoshi asks, glancing to his side after looking around the gym.

"Training, duh." Katsuki rolls his eyes as if it was obvious.

"Listen cheerleader, it's 7:04 am, homeroom starts at 8:25." Shinso points out, "Training at this time of the morning is bad for anyone, I don't care how strong your quirk is."