Healed ~ Chapter Nineteen

Hi! This is for the people who skipped the last chapter:

For a while there will still be mentioned blood and knife however there isn't any fighting/violence just injuries :)

If you would like to skip that was well then scroll until you see this emoji (🤍)

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!!
~~~

Putting a hand to my ankle, trying to stop the dangerous amount of blood that escaped from the cut Toga caused, I look around desperately for a way to escape.

CRASH! I hear something of someone tumbling to the floor, followed by shouting.

Somewhere amongst that I hear my name, "HITOSHI? BAKUGO!?"

"OVER HERE!!" I call, feeling increasingly thankful as I recognise Papa Mics voice.

I listened to footsteps, all different with no pattern to them.

Soon, the blazing wall came crashing down.

I could finally see what was happening.

Dabi was pinned to a wall by Dadzawa, his capture weapon securely wrapped around him.

Shigaraki seemed to have fled the scene, Toga and Twice were tied up in a corner. Mr Compress was being taken away by Ms Midnight and that Spinner guy was in the very firm grasp of Endeavour. The middle schooler, who I had learnt was called "Mustard" while listening, was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Bakugo!?" Papa Mic asked, holding onto me as a sign of protection while looking around rapidly in a panicked worry.

I presented the marble, keeping a firm hold of it but making sure Papa could see it, "He's in here, I assumed it was one of their quirks?"

He nodded, "Mr Compress... thats how they captured him last time- let's get out of here and.. figure out how to release him..."

~~~
Time skip!!

(Summary)
• They realised Bakugo
• All villains were either taken away by police or escaped (most escaped)
• They are still at the bar but outside alongside all the heroes that arrived.

Bakugo POV (again)
~~~

"Good to have you back, little listener!" Present Mic grinned, seeming oddly cheerful for the circumstances.

"Yeah..." I agreed.

I was glad to be back but it was hard to be exactly happy knowing that the league had managed to capture me again and heroes needed to go out of their way to save me.

My eyebrows furrowed, I wave of anger crashing down on me. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder, glancing up and seeing a rather sad smile through dropping purple hair which was normally standing upwards.

I let out a gasp, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling his hand over to my furthest shoulder. "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STANDING ON THAT!?" I yelled, standing as still as possible while I waited for him to shift his weight.

"I kind of got used to it," he said, as though it was normal!

"YOU ARE BLEEDING OUT!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET USED TO THAT, DUMBASS!" I slowly begin to walk towards a bench, Shinso putting most his body weight on me and limping along.

"I have a high pain tolerance I guess..." he suggested, gently dropping down onto the bench.

That was an obvious lie. Pain and discomfort controlled his face, no matter how much he tried to hide it. His eyebrows were furrowed and mouth hung slightly open, baring his gritted teeth. Every so often, I'd observe as his eyes scratched shut and finger nails dung into the palm of his hands.