𝟎𝟎. 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒

Okay, so here are some headcanons before we get into the book!

Nate (Noob):
Nate is extroverted and loves going on walks, and his favorite pass time is usually drawing or simply talking with Grey. He also has a pet cat, fluffy.
Nate loves giving out compliments, mainly because he loves to put a smile on people's faces, especially if they are sad.
(Totally doesn't have ADHD Hyperactive)

Nate is Bi, and it also secretly stole Grey's hoodie once, mainly because it was a massive source of comfort for it.
Nate uses He/It.

Grey (Guest):
Grey is introverted and doesn't like to talk much; he'd rather just listen than talk to people. Grey gets very flustered quickly because a lot of people overlook him, so whenever he gets something like a compliment, he blushes a lot but says thank you anyways.
Grey actually knew that Nate took his hoodie but didn't say anything about it because, frankly, he didn't mind.

Grey is Demiromantic Asexual, and he has known Noob for about 6-7 years.
Grey uses He/Him.
He has autism and anxiety 👍🏾

Archer (Acorn):
Archer is a lot like Nate but much more chaotic; she practically has no filter and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She swears quite a bit, but everyone just simply tolerates her chaotic and crazed personality; she's overconfident (at times) and won't admit she's afraid because she wants to seem tricky.

She's in a queerplatonic relationship with Lavender, and they do have contrasting personalities, but opposites attract ig. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Archer uses She/Her and is a Lesbian.
Archer has ADHD (Both hyperactive and inattentive)

Lavender (Purple Guest/Purple):
Lavender is laid-back and kind and willingly helps others if she can. She used to be a volunteer worker at an animal shelter as a summertime job because she's enormous on animals and has a lot of animal facts

Everyone jokingly calls them an encyclopedia for animals because of how many facts they have. They act like a mother figure to others and always have some kind of parental aura around their friends and would always lend them some advice.

Xeir always tries to keep Acorn to her feet. That way she doesn't do something crazy or just plain stupid, and xeir usually scolds her for it, though.
Lavender uses She/They/Xeirs and is Pansexual
Lavender is neurotypical

Beo (Bacon)
Beo is an extroverted introvert, he likes to go out but gets drained quickly, but he still tries to have fun despite that. He's fun loving and loves animals as well but he doesn't know much about them; he usually goes on nature walks with Lavender or Blu, pointing out different birds, trees, etc.
A lot of people call Beo childish due to his childish personality, but he frankly couldn't care less since he's just being himself.

Beo is dating Blu
Beo uses He/Him and is Asexual
Beo also has anxiety.

Blu (Blue Guest)
Blu doesn't talk to people simply because they don't want to, unlike Grey. People always acknowledge Blu because of their "mysterious" personality; they aren't shy. They just don't like to talk to anyone. (same bro same.) They were always tough around others but had the biggest soft spot for Beo.

Blu always finds Beo's personality adorable and always protects him because he doesn't really know how to protect himself and always walks into some kind of danger somehow.
Blu and Beo is basically that one relationship dynamic where there's a tough character and a sunshine character ifykyk
Blu uses They/Them and is Omnisexual
Blu has anger issues

Noodle Girl (Natalie)

(Will be revealed in chapter 4! hehehe)

Pizza Girl (Penelope/Penny)

(Same as Natalie.)

I'm tired but yea if you want some more insight don't be afraid to DM me! 🤧💕

Edit: I forgot to mention this but the settings takes place in Robloxian Highschool so they are all teens 💀✋🏾

(642 words)